[Electronic] Andrew Winds - NXT
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-04-2018, 09:37 PM   #1
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 247250
[Electronic] Andrew Winds - NXT

Still working on it, would appreciate any feedback. Thanks for listening.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by DJ Andee; 01-05-2018 at 06:07 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
My Soundcloud
Latest:
DJ Andee is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electronic] Andrew Winds - NXT.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #2
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
DJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MCDJ Andee is a savage MC
ATX
Re: [Electronic] Andrew Winds - NXT

Updated, almost complete. I think it's IDM but I'm not really sure haha

------------------
My Soundcloud
Latest:
Old 01-05-2018, 09:44 PM   #3
xxi
Minor Glitch
xxi is a jewel in the roughxxi is a jewel in the roughxxi is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

the music is good you need to work more on sound design though imo.
xxi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:46 PM   #4
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
ATX

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxi View Post
the music is good you need to work more on sound design though imo.
Vague and contradictory, this is why I don't reply first. I actually put more than 5 seconds into my critique...

------------------
My Soundcloud
Latest:
Old 01-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #5
xxi
Minor Glitch
xxi is a jewel in the roughxxi is a jewel in the roughxxi is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

Raw words could be,synthesis is good,the sound design doesn't suit the synthesis.It's like playing heavy metal with clariinet.focus on the sounds of the melodies,sound is really important for the melody to speak.Drum loops were good though.
xxi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:04 PM   #6
Temple of Time
IDMf's latest spammer
Temple of Time is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Did you have a video game in mind while making this project? This sounds like a soundtrack of an indie game.

This style is a bit too agressive for my taste. However, I haven't noticed any real issue in your mix. (not that I'm an expert)
Temple of Time is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:59 AM   #7
DJ Andee
Sample Destroyer
ATX

Thanks for the feedback. I think both of you are sort of getting at the same idea, I didn't really have a goal for the song and I didn't really know what I wanted it to sound like. I was thinking maybe it could be a dance song from 2150 , when everything needs to be complex to be unique.

I am trying to eventually make game music and this song is just one step in that direction, but I'll try to focus on a specific idea from now on instead of just putting sounds together.

------------------
My Soundcloud
Latest:
Old 02-05-2018, 06:51 AM   #8
Bretzky52
IDMf's latest spammer
Bretzky52 is currently spamming hard
Palm Springs
MC Status: 10

Iím still learning the the terminology and everything production wise so itís hard for me to critique anything at this point but I tell you the parts I liked. I really enjoyed the progression throughout the song. It felt stronger as it went along which I think is great for the video game sound. It has a powerful feel that while listening to it I thought as if I was starting a boss battle. Donít know if that helps at all though haha

Advertisements

Bretzky52 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote