[Classical Funeral Music] Brogner - For my funeral
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 26-04-2018, 12:47 AM   #1
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 2160
[Classical Funeral Music] Brogner - For my funeral

Over the past week and a half I dedicated most of my time to a track that just feel apart sonically, I have the hardest time mixing and mastering and it was quite upsetting that the more I tried the more frustrated I got.

So in lieu of an electro track that I tried to make work, I came up with this in less than an hour using methods of song writing that I have been practicing for a while now. I had a lot more fun and love this more.

I am going to keep doing stuff like this until I get better at Mixing and Mastering and blending elements together. My end goal is to not have every track sound like you are at a sunday service too, just gotta figure this shit out.

I hope you enjoy, this song is dedicated to the time I spent on the other track, because I will never get that time back

Advertisements

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Classical Funeral Music] Brogner - For my funeral.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
xxi
Minor Glitch
xxi is a jewel in the roughxxi is a jewel in the roughxxi is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: [Classical Funeral Music] Brogner - For my funeral

I think the sound of the main melody is very aggresive.I like the sound in the back but i think it would suit another sound as main.To give some feel to it.
xxi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 07:05 PM   #3
mail1234
Master of the LFO
mail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MCmail1234 is a savage MC
MC Status: 1513190

Yeah this definitely has potential. Agree with the other guy about the harshness of the synths. For me, the main melody synth is fine, its the background high pitched wide noise that is overly harsh/too high in the mix

------------------
mail1234 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 08:10 PM   #4
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 2160

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail1234 View Post
Yeah this definitely has potential. Agree with the other guy about the harshness of the synths. For me, the main melody synth is fine, its the background high pitched wide noise that is overly harsh/too high in the mix
Thanks guys, Iíll definitely go back and take another look at the mixing

Advertisements

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote