QAWM 2018
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 25-03-2018, 06:28 PM   #1
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 198360
Thanked 3,967 Times in 2,954 Posts
QAWM 2018

OK..it's been a while since we had one of these and I'm personally about to jump into a project of my own, so I thought I'd mix the two things together at this early stage and see where it goes. It would be really cool is some of you on here came along for the ride and tried your hand at producing a complete album in a month, too.

As before, it's never about quality..just about getting an album's worth of content finished in it's first form, but if anyone feels like they can end up with a fully finished album, ready for release by the end of the month, then more power to them..go for it!

Also, for anyone reading, this IS NOT about giving advice or feedback on any works others post..this is not the Listening Booth..that's what that's there for. Basically, if you find something you like, then feel free to post your praises..otherwise keep [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and say nothing. Those posting work or taking part are free to discus their workflow and ideas as always..and seek advice from others taking part if they want.

Basically...if you're not taking part, then don't open your mouth about what you hear..the QAWM can be a pretty intensive thing and anyone taking part has more than enough to keep them busy as it is, besides having to take on board the ideas and opinions of others, and getting sidetracked or bogged down with the "small things".

So..in short..if you're not actually taking part, hold off on the comments and wait until it's all over..THEN have your say, once the work is done and the participating members have had a chance to express themselves through their work and explain the end result.

I'm thinking of stating this day week..Sunday 1st April..and no, it's not an April Fools day joke, in case anyone is thinking that.

Anyone else up for this? If so, just post to this thread and/or watch this space, as they say. I'll be posting updates here on how things are going for me during the month and encourage anyone taking part to do likewise.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
relic (25-03-2018)
Old 25-03-2018, 06:40 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8562280
Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,250 Posts
Re: QAWM 2018

Unfortunately I have another project I absolutely have to concentrate on, but great to see someone picking up the project again here : ) I'll be watching/listening.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
A.M (25-03-2018)
Old 25-03-2018, 06:46 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 198360
Thanked 3,967 Times in 2,954 Posts
Re: QAWM 2018

Cool, dude..hope you enjoy what you eventually hear.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote