Anyone like to help me out with a logo?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 27-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
Hypergiant
Digital Surfer
Hypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MC
Galway
MC Status: 68286
Anyone like to help me out with a logo?

Hello all, well I'm currently starting a blog. Just about local gigs, hopefully get a few podcasts, and maybe a release or 2 from a few of my friends. Just a hobby really. Anyway. I've got my blog up and running. Not much going on yet though. Still getting my bearings with blogging and wordpress.
Anyway I was wondering if any of you fine folk here at idmf would like to help me out with a logo?
In return I can offer you some deep house promos but we can talk about that.
Thanks. Dan.

Advertisements

Hypergiant is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 12:12 AM   #2
parkerLwebb
Learning The Ropes
parkerLwebb is currently spamming hard
Heber City, Utah
MC Status: 10
Re: Anyone like to help me out with a logo?

Hi, I happen to be a graphic designer, and I would be happy to design a logo for your blog
you can email me about the details of what you would like (or message me if you're on gmail) xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail

Last edited by lolirl; 28-02-2012 at 12:27 PM..
parkerLwebb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2012, 12:19 AM   #3
Hypergiant
Digital Surfer
Hypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MCHypergiant is a savage MC
Galway

Wow, that was quick. Yeah that would be great. Thanks man.
Old 28-02-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
Hypergiant
Digital Surfer
Galway

So the guy above hasnt got back to me after I mailed him. Any other of you fine folk here like to give me a hand?

Advertisements