Solum says hello from Switzerland
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 18-05-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
Solum
Microknight
Solum has much to be proud ofSolum has much to be proud ofSolum has much to be proud ofSolum has much to be proud ofSolum has much to be proud ofSolum has much to be proud ofSolum has much to be proud ofSolum has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1060
Solum says hello from Switzerland

A friendly hello to all forum members. I hope to dive into interesting discussions on music within this forum. Also hope to be able to give some of my knowledge to others as this is a must when joining a new forum.

I am producing electronic music using lots of hardware but am recently going more and more into software related production styles. My sounds are more into deep tech and techno with an old school touch. I had a release end of last year and soon a second and third one will come out.
Making music is a hobby of mine giving me some freedom and happiness and it is a gift when others can find joy by listening to your stuff.

From now on we will read each other!

Cheers

Advertisements

Solum is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote