DropTrack: Music Promotion Tool [Free Beta]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 11-09-2013, 05:06 AM   #1
paulloebmusic
Granular Poster
paulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud of
Los Angeles, California
MC Status: 1100
Icon7 DropTrack: Music Promotion Tool [Free Beta]

Hello! Some of you might remember almost a year ago I posted about a service I was creating to help producers send their music to influential blogs, DJs, radio, etc.

At the time the tool was called "BombPromo," and I got a lot of (great!) feedback from you guys that it was a terrible name!

So, I renamed the service: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

People hate when you attach MP3s to emails, and sending Zippyshare/Mediafire links is unprofessional. DropTrack is a simple tool for producers to send elegant demos and promotions to DJs, radio, music supervisors, tastemakers, and more.

DropTrack is currently in Free Beta. It will remain free forever to those who join now, during the beta period.

Here we are almost a year later, and over 500 producers have signed up for the Free Beta, and sent their music to over 60,000 industry contacts including Paul Oakenfold, Fedde Le Grand, Markus Schulz, and Ferry Corsten.

I'm going to cap the Free Beta at 1,000 users, so please sign up now!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

(thanks to @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
for pulling down the old thread with the broken link)

Advertisements

------------------
paulloebmusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: DropTrack: Music Promotion Tool [Free Beta]

Yeah why not I trust you what could go wrong a+++ thread would write run on sentences in again
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

I remember that thread.

Say I'm some label guy, do I still have to comment to download the files?

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:39 AM   #4
paulloebmusic
Granular Poster
paulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud ofpaulloebmusic has much to be proud of
Los Angeles, California
MC Status: 1100

When you send your music, you can choose whether or not you want to require them to leave feedback before downloading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
I remember that thread.

Say I'm some label guy, do I still have to comment to download the files?

------------------
paulloebmusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:44 AM   #5
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

Interesting concept but honestly I think I'd just prefer sending a dropbox link if I was submitting a demo. Sure tracking "stats" and what-not could be of some value but that would seem to indicate that I was running some sort of campaign. Were I a label guy I'm not sure if I'd like this and think it'd be fairly obvious this was going on if I received a demo from a service.

Best of luck though.

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
paulloebmusic (11-09-2013)