How to embed artwork/track order into an mp3/music file?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 08-04-2014, 06:55 AM   #1
Syncopate Life
Soundscaper
Syncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant futureSyncopate Life has a brilliant future
Hawai'i
MC Status: 1960
How to embed artwork/track order into an mp3/music file?

I know there's a certain way how, but I am not sure..
running a mac

Advertisements

------------------
Syncopate Life is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:11 AM   #2
rahkshinaw
Learning The Ropes
rahkshinaw will become famous soon enough
Georgia
MC Status: 60
Re: How to embed artwork/track order into an mp3/music file?

You can upload the track into iTunes, right click the track and click "get info" and it'll pop up a window. Right-bottom there's a place labeled "artwork", just copy and paste your artwork into that box. I'd make sure the artwork is perfectly square or it'll look wonky. That's the easiest way I've learned how to do it.
rahkshinaw is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:20 AM   #3
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644318
Thanked 4,901 Times in 3,161 Posts

If you're using bandcamp as your platform for distribution it automatically tags / codes all the files appropriately regardless of what you do the file prior to upload.

Just title the .wav or other lossless file appropriately and it's handled for you based upon the rest of the information you are prompted for when uploading to BC.

------------------
------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:29 AM   #4
rahkshinaw
Learning The Ropes
rahkshinaw will become famous soon enough
Georgia
MC Status: 60

Oh yeah, Bandcamp does take care of that problem. Soundcloud as well. Those two you just upload the coverart separately.

Advertisements

rahkshinaw is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote