The off topic thread - Page 1302
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

Old 08-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #26021
Br/ainfu+ked
just another cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
feels all over the holland tunnel
MC Status: 45931348
Re: The off topic thread

official idmf theme song

Advertisements

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #26022
Numerical
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45815781
Thanked 3,152 Times in 2,133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qianta View Post
id fuk her there in the trak n then wait till teh train comes then i cum on her faze in de last secund and then i cum agein
That seems surprisingly difficult and shockingly violent. TS is lanky and cute, why such an ill sentiment? Maybe you should try romancing her since you're there. Maybe even untie her before the train runs her over and such. You kids and your wild blood-drenched sexual cream pie facial fantasies.

------------------
COLONIZER
Them feels are known to me
Numerical is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:56 PM   #26023
Qianta
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
MC Status: 2391421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
That seems surprisingly difficult and shockingly violent. TS is lanky and cute, why such an ill sentiment? Maybe you should try romancing her since you're there. Maybe even untie her before the train runs her over and such. You kids and your wild blood-drenched sexual cream pie facial fantasies.
true, only so i can fuk dem drenched sexual cremy pie facial fantasies kids of mine too

------------------
Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #26024
Numerical
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45815781
Thanked 3,152 Times in 2,133 Posts

That reminds me of when I was in junior high school at a class play in the cafeteria, which had a stage. I was there with my friend at the time, Daniel, and we were in the front row. The play had two acts and there was a short intermission between them. We were sitting there chatting it up in the hum of voices and I noticed this redhead girl I liked getting ready at the side of the stage. I told my friend "boy I'd like to [insert graphic sex act here] to her!"

Little did I know, Daniel's dad and mom were sitting in the row behind us and his dad has really good hearing, and of course was a near-fanatical Christian. Daniel and I did not remain friends for very long after that.

------------------
COLONIZER
Them feels are known to me
Numerical is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:29 AM   #26025
Ƭ̵̬̊
Ƭ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MC
Around
MC Status: 272222220
Thanked 1,195 Times in 761 Posts

http://the-nexian.me/2-uncategorised...-pineal-cancer

------------------
Ƭ̵̬̊ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:15 AM   #26026
Lug
Banned
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80848880
Thanked 1,173 Times in 832 Posts

what's up with that avatar, ben. For a second I thought Mom was back
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Lug
deadmau7 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:19 AM   #26027
thom
Sample Destroyer
thom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond reputethom has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 7210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƭ̵̬̊ View Post

Quote:
# Alexander DS 2014-08-25 13:45
YESSSSSS!!!!!! Too bad it took an 'illness', and the abject failure of 'modern medicine', for this young visionary to discover the TRUTH about the pineal gland, our Sacred Portal into the Higher Realms of existence

EVIL DOCTORS WILL KILL US ALL WITH SCIENCE.
thom is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:24 AM   #26028
cyclops
cyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MCcyclops is a savage MC
ottawa
MC Status: 255270577

Pinatas are the pathway through which all mankind will be saved.

------------------
cyclops is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM   #26029
Ƭ̵̬̊
Ƭ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MC
Around
MC Status: 272222220
Thanked 1,195 Times in 761 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
what's up with that avatar, ben. For a second I thought Mom was back
Oh yeah

------------------
Ƭ̵̬̊ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:42 AM   #26030
redeyeglasses
Ghostly
redeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MCredeyeglasses is a savage MC
United $nakes of Amerikkka
MC Status: 12031

Advertisements

------------------
soundcloud oops ep twitter

give me dogecoin at D5fBtfRWbqLENt57Cw8rWVTRrevSsuoawf
redeyeglasses is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote

The off topic thread Tags
off topic, softcore slowdance