[Electro/Tech House]Voyidge - Eclipse
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 13-10-2017, 05:40 AM   #1
wipeout
Sample Destroyer
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA
MC Status: 2023647
[Electro/Tech House]Voyidge - Eclipse

Hey Guys! I last published my album in 2015 (and posted on here). I moved from Houston to SF. This is my first song since moving/not producing. I'm still finishing the mixdown but it's getting there! Let me know what you think.

Advertisements

------------------
wipeout is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro/Tech House]Voyidge - Eclipse.
Old 14-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
Iyashi Sound
Minor Glitch
Iyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
Re: [Electro/Tech House]Voyidge - Eclipse

I like the production, but I feel like the bassline(s) gets too much of the focus throughout. Especially in the second half. The sound and feeling of the music is good, but when you repeat the same level of bass intensity for too long, - it risks losing my attention. It's very subjective of course, and I'm admittedly not super familiar with the style.

But anyway I guess maybe you could consider doing an edit version with more breaks and variations, - focussing on making the bassline drop out and come back in in a more open style. Like a dub version, if that makes sense to you

It's good stuff though, so please don't take my comments too negatively! Thanks.
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #3
musesickdt
Microknight
musesickdt is currently spamming hard
Bahamas
MC Status: 25
Re: [Electro/Tech House]Voyidge - Eclipse

Clean production, good use of EQ and filtering, and overall the jumpy style keeps it interesting and dance-able. For as busy as it is, which I like, it still feels like it is missing something. Maybe a vocal sample? Give me something to grab onto . One of the difficult things I find about creating "busyness" is the listener doesn't know where to focus his attention.
Nice work

Advertisements

------------------
musesickdt is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote