Free mixing service [Non professional]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 12-10-2017, 06:19 PM   #1
Johnson Academy
IDMf Supporter
Johnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MCJohnson Academy is a savage MC
Streets of Lojo
MC Status: 13798570
Free mixing service [Non professional]

Hey guys,

I'm trying to learn mixing, but I have noticed that I have trouble focusing objectively on mixing when working with my own projects. Moreover, mixing is something I have always seen as a art of it's own, and it would be great to try mixing something you guys have made.

So, I am offering you an amateur mixing service for free. I won't charge anything, I won't ask for any kind of payment. I only want to develop my skills as a mixing engineer, and that's where I need you guys.

If you are interested, hit me a PM and I will send instructions on sending the stems.

Please be aware that this is an amateur mixing service. I can't guarantee professional results, but I promise I will strive for "customer" satisfaction.

Advertisements

------------------
I'm offering free mixing services, PM me if you are interested
Johnson Academy is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Johnson Academy
A.M (12-10-2017)