[Various Genres] Jazzyspoon - "The Jazzyspoon Remix Collections" 2017-18
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 12-10-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
Jazzyspoon
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35996296
[Various Genres] Jazzyspoon - "The Jazzyspoon Remix Collections" 2017-18

I have always wanted to collect a lot of my remixes from the past in one spot, so I began putting these together as a sort of 'archive' Links and information about the various artists can be found in the corresponding song info. These remixes date back to as early as 2002. I tend to enjoy remixing lesser known artists or even my personal friends' music to commercial artists. I want to thank all of my music folks for letting me have fun with your music over the years. The remixes are barely as good as the source material, but I hope I got you some well deserved exposure with these.
With only a couple of exceptions, all of these remixes have been updated and/or reworked for these releases (even the ones I did for my IDMf friends and netlabels).
I will be adding the RC-3 release at some point before the end of the year to this post, but for now - here is RC-1 and RC-2. Aas always, thanks for listening.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
<for soundcloud, click here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
<for soundcloud, click here

(Space reserved for RC-3)

Advertisements

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 12:45 AM   #2
dada_davros
IDMf Supporter
dada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MC
MC Status: 11910
Re: [Various Genres] Jazzyspoon - "The Jazzyspoon Remix Collections" 2017-18

Great stuff Jazz, will be listening over the coming weekend.

------------------
dada_davros is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 02:59 AM   #3
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dada_davros View Post
Great stuff Jazz, will be listening over the coming weekend.
Thanks, Davros. Please let me know your thoughts on any of these, should ever get the chance.
I can't release this to streaming services due to the complications of making sure everyone gets paid, so this is one of my few "bandcamp exclusive" releases. Therefore, I get very little feedback or impressions.

------------------
Old 14-10-2017, 08:31 AM   #4
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,449 Times in 1,903 Posts

Honored to see my name on here!

you're amazing dude!
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 04:32 PM   #5
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelium View Post
Honored to see my name on here!

you're amazing dude!
Thanks, Fid. I am the one who is honored to see your name on here.

Advertisements

------------------