[Drum and Bass] Entox - Soul Seeker feat RomyHarmony
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 11-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #1
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol
MC Status: 2184
[Drum and Bass] Entox - Soul Seeker feat RomyHarmony

Hey all.

This is a new soulful d&b track i have been working on over the past few weeks.

Not finished quite yet, but here it is:

Advertisements

------------------
Entox is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Drum and Bass] Entox - Soul Seeker feat RomyHarmony.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Analog Lurker
Inna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the roughInna Selez is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: [Drum and Bass] Entox - Soul Seeker feat RomyHarmony

IMHO it's already finished, good track, man. Don't need any improvements.
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:45 AM   #3
PeteVai
Analog Lurker
PeteVai has a spectacular aura aboutPeteVai has a spectacular aura about
Lisbon
MC Status: 160

I agree with Inna, no need to improve anything.
It's well mixed, has that soulful vibe you're looking for and I forgot I got pretty chilled listening to it.

Thanks mate!
PeteVai is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 03:19 PM   #4
Adelina
Radial Developer
Adelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of lightAdelina is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entox View Post
Hey all.

This is a new soulful d&b track i have been working on over the past few weeks.

Not finished quite yet, but here it is:

It can be seen that you worked for a long time. It turned out quite well. It was really nice to listen to this.
Adelina is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 06:14 AM   #5
wipeout
Sample Destroyer
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA
MC Status: 2023647

Listening/taking notes from start to finish:
-Nice bass!
-sounds like main-stream-vocal-DnB
-sounds good
-2.40 Nice Bass!
-chill AF
-The pokey-spacey sound is nice
-4.00 The bass is nice
-I don't think it needed to be filtered out al final, a crash would work!

------------------
wipeout is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 12:05 PM   #6
Entox
Deep Underground
Entox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond reputeEntox has a reputation beyond repute
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelina View Post
It can be seen that you worked for a long time. It turned out quite well. It was really nice to listen to this.
I've actually only spent about 15 hours on this track...

Thanks for all the listens all, glad everyone has enjoyed this one as much as i have enjoyed producing it.

------------------
Old 13-10-2017, 10:06 PM   #7
Daggit
Master of the LFO
Daggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond reputeDaggit has a reputation beyond repute
"Let beauty loose!" --Nitzer Ebb
MC Status: 8560

Pretty decent tune. I'm not really into the genre so much anymore, but I never completely forget about dnb either; what the dnb movement accomplished is collossal. Good mix quality on my AKG headphones. No complaints.

------------------
{novel, fresh, different, recent, modern, unexampled}
Daggit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 04:43 PM   #8
musesickdt
Microknight
musesickdt is currently spamming hard
Bahamas
MC Status: 25

Great mix, the only thing I found myself wanting a bit more of was something on the percussion/drum side. I think that it would benefit from a few fills, as well as maybe another line or two of complexity in the percussion.

------------------
musesickdt is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 03:41 PM   #9
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggit View Post
Pretty decent tune. I'm not really into the genre so much anymore, but I never completely forget about dnb either; what the dnb movement accomplished is collossal. Good mix quality on my AKG headphones. No complaints.
Thanks for the comments Daggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musesickdt
Great mix, the only thing I found myself wanting a bit more of was something on the percussion/drum side. I think that it would benefit from a few fills, as well as maybe another line or two of complexity in the percussion.
I was playing around with some rolls and some quicker builds in the track and is something i'm working on getting better at.

Thanks for the advise.

------------------
Old 16-10-2017, 03:43 AM   #10
Toothpinch
Radial Developer
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1960

Something about the delay on that piano doesn't sit right with me - but otherwise nice and solid.

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 09:22 AM   #11
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothpinch View Post
Something about the delay on that piano doesn't sit right with me - but otherwise nice and solid.
Hey man.

I have been thinking the same and nearly removed the piano all together last night.

Going to have a play around with it a bit more and get it right.

Thanks for the listen.

------------------
Old 20-10-2017, 03:40 PM   #12
Entox
Deep Underground
Bristol

I've updated this now with some changes to the piano, some alteration of the EQ on the percs and i've turned the bass down a little...

Advertisements

------------------