[House / IDM] Observer - Odd Ticker
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 10-10-2017, 09:47 PM   #1
audix
IDMf Artist
audix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1166
[House / IDM] Observer - Odd Ticker

Hello, havent posted here in years (180k new posts since last visit :0) mainly because i was focusing on new genres and sounds, but this track was heavily inspired by autechre, a crucial influence to many of us.
You can download for free on the bandcamp link from the song.

Last edited by A.M; 13-10-2017 at 06:45 AM.. Reason: fixed track/ fixed title

Advertisements

------------------
buy me a machine drum
audix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to audix
Iyashi Sound (10-10-2017)
Rate this track - [House / IDM] Observer - Odd Ticker.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:05 PM   #2
Iyashi Sound
Minor Glitch
Iyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to beholdIyashi Sound is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
Re: House IDM in the shadow of autechre

I like it. With the steady minimal drum pattern it feels closer related to Ricardo Villalobos than to Autechre perhaps, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all. I'd be interested to know what kind of gear/drum-machine you used for the drums, - if it isn't a trade secret of course.
Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:08 AM   #3
audix
IDMf Artist
audix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud ofaudix has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1166
Re: House IDM in the shadow of autechre

Funny enough romanian style minimal techno/house that is similar to villalobos is what im producing right now mostly, so not too surprised it came through. The melodic sounds are generated using a lot of generative methods, where im getting the inspiration from is the technique more than the sound i suppose. This track was all in ableton, using a few free M4L plugins, my favorite being the dschihadelay

Advertisements

------------------
buy me a machine drum
audix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote