[House] Haydyn - Hero [W.I.P]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-10-2017, 07:16 PM   #1
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Timworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond repute
Lancashire
MC Status: 2840
[House] Haydyn - Hero [W.I.P]

So currently working on this track and wondering if anybody can give me some tips on where to go next
any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks for listening.

PRIVATE LINK:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Timworth94; 09-10-2017 at 01:28 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Timworth94 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [House] Haydyn - Hero [W.I.P].
Old 05-10-2017, 09:48 PM   #2
Brokarucci
Regular Freak
Brokarucci is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: [House] Haydyn - Hero [W.I.P]

It's pretty simple. Nothing special. I know you can do better!
Brokarucci is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:15 PM   #3
SoloSaga
Sample Destroyer
SoloSaga will become famous soon enough
Ohio
MC Status: 60

Hey Haydyn!

Commenting as I listen...
Right away I think the main synth could use some more high end.
The intro isn't bad, but the drop could use a little more variety and I feel like the synth needs less reverb and needs to be more up front.

Keep at it though!!

------------------
SoloSaga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:25 AM   #4
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Timworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond repute
Lancashire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloSaga View Post
Hey Haydyn!

Commenting as I listen...
Right away I think the main synth could use some more high end.
The intro isn't bad, but the drop could use a little more variety and I feel like the synth needs less reverb and needs to be more up front.

Keep at it though!!
Thanks man, that's the advice I needed I'll start looking into those areas.

------------------
Old 08-10-2017, 08:29 PM   #5
PeteVai
Granular Poster
PeteVai has a spectacular aura aboutPeteVai has a spectacular aura about
Lisbon
MC Status: 160

Hello Haydyn !

I like the idea but it looks like it needs a bit more work, in my opinion.
I would probably remove some of the high end of the Kick.
That melody that seems like some kind of vocal could also be used when you have all the elements of the track, would help blend in everything.
PeteVai is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 12:56 PM   #6
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Lancashire

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteVai View Post
Hello Haydyn !

I like the idea but it looks like it needs a bit more work, in my opinion.
I would probably remove some of the high end of the Kick.
That melody that seems like some kind of vocal could also be used when you have all the elements of the track, would help blend in everything.
Hi Pete, Thank you for the feedback I'll get to working on what you guys have mentioned. A vocal is always welcome, just don't know if I really be able to find any samples suited to this & would have to hire someone or do it myself (not the best option lol), thanks again.

Tim

------------------
Old 09-10-2017, 04:37 PM   #7
PeteVai
Granular Poster
PeteVai has a spectacular aura aboutPeteVai has a spectacular aura about
Lisbon
MC Status: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timworth94 View Post
Hi Pete, Thank you for the feedback I'll get to working on what you guys have mentioned. A vocal is always welcome, just don't know if I really be able to find any samples suited to this & would have to hire someone or do it myself (not the best option lol), thanks again.

Tim
Hey man!

I probably didn't explain myself well.
What I meant was that you have a melody that sounds a bit like some chopped vocals (appears at around 0:30) that could be used when you have the rest of the elements playing ( kick, drums, etc ).

And fortunately nowadays there are many voice-altering plugins that could turn any crappy voice into an angelical whistle, so you shouldn't worry about recording your own voice because it would be good :p
PeteVai is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #8
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Lancashire

I know what you mean now, thanks for the advice i'lol start chopping some vocals up and play about with some stuff see what happens.

Hit me up with some links for this software if you can

Thanks

Advertisements

------------------