[abstract/ambient/idm] sm - idol
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-09-2017, 07:33 PM   #1
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 114260
Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,330 Posts
[abstract/ambient/idm] sm - idol

i don't know how accurate genre tags are... this doesn't feel like idm at all! anyways, been working on this and a couple of other tracks, trying to get that seamless feel because it really helps me to finish what i have started. This definitely will be extended, but overall idea is quite clear. gibe feedback and first impression pls

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

thanks

Advertisements

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ms_
Vault O))) (30-09-2017)
Rate this track - [abstract/ambient/idm] sm - idol.
Old 30-09-2017, 10:17 PM   #2
StampedeMe
Future Epic Ban Victim
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 4011
Re: [abstract/ambient/idm] sm - idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
gibe feedback and first impression pls
Ok, gibe mir eine fidback hier:

First off, it started exactly the way I felt today at the barber's at 9 am after a night of a couple of beers and a couple of bongs. The same kind of filtered sound of a clipper I heard this morning.

This is the type of music where I don't exactly know what to expect. What really catched my fancy was the useage of a field-recording as a snare. If, of course, that is a field-recording. Sounds like some heavy filtering on it. The bassy lead sound is pretty predictable, kind of like a typical soundtrack to a movie. You know, the one with laboratories prepping up some nukes or the main character gearing up for battle. Finally, the ending - totally soothing is what makes the best part of the track for me. Seems like I got a mood for ambient these days. Overall I'm quite satisfied with what I heard, listened to the track 3 or 4 times I guess.

------------------
Most of my posts begin with: "Well,"
StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
einmeier
Granular Poster
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709
Re: [abstract/ambient/idm] sm - idol

Ice-cold clicks, reminds me on the early alter-ego-works of rob acid aka 'dicabor', interesting touch of industrial and for sure somewhere inbetween ambient and idm. As the pad sounds pretty beautiful in context of the slightly distorted beat i immediately had some associations with the 'Dead Cities' of FSOL. Probably a lil' gem for the upcoming snowy winter here as the track really feels ice-cold and 'freezing'. Very like'abl and a perfect tune for early evening after a day full of work when finally finding a moment to relax and chill.

Advertisements

einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote