[Riddim] philistinic - equilibrium
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-09-2017, 03:07 AM   #1
Javaris Jamar
Soundwave Mangler
Javaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to beholdJavaris Jamar is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710
[Riddim] philistinic - equilibrium

It got a little too busy for something that should be minimal, overworked it. Still enjoyed it though.

Advertisements

Javaris Jamar is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Riddim] philistinic - equilibrium.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:48 PM   #2
einmeier
Granular Poster
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709
Re: [Riddim] philistinic - equilibrium

Probably not the usual style i listen to nowadays every day but no doubt, i like that tune because of that fusion of 'oldschool downbeats' with modern wobbles and crackles. The vocals have some story-telling-style which is also interesting as you abstain from 'typical' phrases as i have suspected. Maybe the arrangement could get spiced up with a few 'surprises' over here and over there as it's pretty 'linear', but nevertheless, i did enjoy listening to this tune as it broadens my mind.

Advertisements

einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote