[House] Haydyn - Feels So Hot WIP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #1
Timworth94
Master of the LFO
Timworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond reputeTimworth94 has a reputation beyond repute
Lancashire
MC Status: 2840
[House] Haydyn - Feels So Hot WIP

Just something I'm currently working on, would love any feedback on this.
Thanks

Private Link:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Timworth94; 07-09-2017 at 11:51 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Timworth94 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [House] Haydyn - Feels So Hot WIP.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:55 PM   #2
einmeier
Granular Poster
einmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant futureeinmeier has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1709
Re: [House] Haydyn - Feels So Hot WIP

So, any progress meanwhile as you posted the little 2:30min-snippet already some time ago?
By putting this track into the category 'house' i'd say it's more the kinda 'house for the masses' with some heavy 'EDM'-influences (even 'EDM' could mean anything, i know *grin*) or as we germans say, it's pretty 'kommerziell'... As far as i can see it's a draft/sketch/idea, right?
Well, the vocal and the bassline are catchy and for sure that's a solid foundation to work in a club. But on the one hand it feels like that 'something' is missing, on the other hand i would even avoid the light fx on the bassline to make it bone-dry pumping and shaking, also that second lil' melody seems to need some gain at the volume?
Could be interesting how the finished track then sounds as for sure it has some potential for sort of a 'hit'. Not my cup of tea concerning the style, for now pretty simple as it feels like an idea you 'noted down', but i gave to admit, it it's so far catchy.

Advertisements

einmeier is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote