[IDM/Industrial/Hiphop/Ambient] Kenophos - SYNSET EP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 01-08-2017, 05:58 PM   #1
Kenophos
Granular Poster
Kenophos is a splendid one to beholdKenophos is a splendid one to beholdKenophos is a splendid one to beholdKenophos is a splendid one to beholdKenophos is a splendid one to beholdKenophos is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 660
[IDM/Industrial/Hiphop/Ambient] Kenophos - SYNSET EP

Hey IDMf, I've been working on my second EP for about a month and I think it's finally done. It's a bit of IDM mixed with industrial and hiphop, but it gets more ambient-y at the end.

To get a rough idea of what you can expect, here's the 4th song, I think it's the most catchy one.

And here's the EP in its entirety.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud / Bandcamp (to be found here: ambient/drone/glitch/techno/IDM)
Kenophos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:01 PM   #2
Khouroux
Granular Poster
Khouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to allKhouroux is a name known to all
MC Status: 610
Re: [IDM/Industrial/Hiphop/Ambient] Kenophos - SYNSET EP

Dope track ! I enjoy each part of your work so I don't have many criticism (maybe the kick in the beginning need some changes in my opinion, I think it's sounding weird but I'm not good enough in sound design to tell you from where comes the problem).
But love that track, I will listen to the full EP tomorrow, and I'll make you a longer and maybe more constructive comment !

Advertisements

Khouroux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote