Kush Audio = New Plugin coming
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 26-07-2017, 09:00 PM   #1
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1834177
Kush Audio = New Plugin coming

Firstly I want to say I love Kush Audio and SlyFI plugins, great bits of kit and only wish I could actually warrant/afford their hardware. If you haven't tried their plugins and you are ok with iLok then I recommend you giving them a try. Anyway, just received this in my in box so as public I can share this only. Al I can say is that this plugin is a great bit of kit for drums, bass and buss glue. Very excited.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Worth checking out Gregs podcast on Soundcloud. Interesting to listen too.
I am fortuante to be on the B-team with these guys, so a little biased. I am also on others. But I will say these are great to have in the arsenal. Hope the mods dont mind the post. I make no money, just a freebie when testing!

Advertisements

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
A.M (26-07-2017)
Old 26-07-2017, 09:26 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 173460
Thanked 3,469 Times in 2,592 Posts
Re: Kush Audio = New Plugin coming

Well, make sure to keep me updated..send a PM or something, when this goes live.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
MFXxx (26-07-2017)