Piano House
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 05-07-2017, 04:11 PM   #1
BoJoProductions
Minor Glitch
BoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Piano House

Can anyone recommend any tracks similar to Pianoman - Cast a spell?

Just want some upbeat piano house!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisements

BoJoProductions is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
BoJoProductions
Minor Glitch
BoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the roughBoJoProductions is a jewel in the rough
Re: Piano House

or k-klass - let me show you?
Old 19-07-2017, 03:52 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8533730
Thanked 6,856 Times in 4,882 Posts

Why don't you just check the other artists on the labels these two were released on? Or try starting a Pandora or Spotify artist station using these artists?

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Vault O))) (26-07-2017)
Old 25-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #4
BoJoProductions
Minor Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Why don't you just check the other artists on the labels these two were released on? Or try starting a Pandora or Spotify artist station using these artists?
Yeh the label suggestion isn't a bad shout. Spotify just gives you the same artists. I'd like to diversify if possible!
Old 14-09-2017, 05:09 PM   #5
Brookside_Chase
IDMf's latest spammer
Brookside_Chase is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Oh snap. You've taken it back old school! This sound was big back in the 90s.

Anyways:

Kathy Sledge - Heart (Revival Mix).

Judy Cheeks - As Long As You're Good To Me (Love To Infinity's Classic Paradise Club Mix)
Adeva - Thank You (Love To Infinity Remix)
Check out Love To Infinity's remixes from the 90s. They were mostly piano driven club tracks and they remixed many pop songs.

Individual - Skyhigh (Satoshi Tomiie's Mix)

Tyrrell Corporation - Better Days Ahead (Serious Rope Mix Or Satoshi's Interpretation) Both mixes are great.

Satoshi Tomiie feat. Diane Charlemagne - Come To Me
Juliet Roberts - Caught In The Middle (Roger S Sunrise Mix)

David Morales pres. The Face - Needin' U (Original Mix and Needin' U II) Both stomping piano house tracks. Also, I would definitely check out the old disco classic he sampled to make it, Rare Pleasure - Let Me Down Easy.

Satoshi Tomiie, Love To Infinity, and Roger Sanchez, David Morales (from the 90s!). What they do currently at least Satoshi and Roger S and David Morales is completely different from what they did in the 90s.

Advertisements

Brookside_Chase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote