Sold: Output Bundle - Signal & Rev
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Closed Thread
Old 09-07-2016, 02:28 PM   #1
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Sold: Output Bundle - Signal & Rev

Selling an Output bundle of Signal and Rev for $250.00 US. I bought it at a discount so I'm selling it at a discount as well. I'd prefer to sell both together so as to not have to execute license transfers to multiple buyers. I'll send the serials immediately and copy the buyer on my e mail communication with Output requesting the transfer. Both Signal and Rev run in Knotakt or the free Kontact player. Being as this is the case NI will require notification to remove the serials from my NI user account as well. I've been in contact with output and they have notified me of this process and confirmed they have nothing in their policies that prevents me from transferring. There's a crazy amount of sample content in these libraries. Over 50 gigs of stuff. I'm selling due to the simple fact that I've come to realize I prefer synthesis. If you really really really want to buy only one of these products and not both I suppose I could do that too at a slight increase. Pricing below...

Signal & Rev - $250.00 US
Signal only - $150.00
Rev only - $150.00

Payment will be accepted via PayPal and it might take a day or so to have the serials moved to the buyers user accounts with Output & NI. But, again, buyer will be looped in on all communication once complete.

Post questions here or PM me when you're ready to buy and I'll forward PayPal details.

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks
Closed Thread