I want to Socialize with other Musician in real life. [Chicago]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Classifieds Buy, Sell and offer your services to other members here

Old 20-12-2013, 01:48 AM   #1
WillyZi
Digital Surfer
WillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MCWillyZi is a savage MC
Chicago,
MC Status: 4460777
I want to Socialize with other Musician in real life. [Chicago]

Uhmmmm hello guys, I was wondering if anyone here from Chicago would want to meet up and critique our music or start a listening group in the city of Chicago? Or where can i find such services? I don't bevel in Social media sites because people should be physically social. And my place is open to any musician who cares to share his craft.

let me know, or email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
or send me a PM. I'm in the city of Chicago and we can have listening sessions at my place. Thank you.

Advertisements

------------------
Listen @ Soundcloud
Follow @ Twitter
[Why X NoT] **Emotional Experimental**
WillyZi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #2
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts
Re: I want to Socialize with other Musician in real life.

You could try find, or even start a group here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
edium
Sample Destroyer
edium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to beholdedium is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
Re: I want to Socialize with other Musician in real life. [Chicago]

go out to clubs (the right ones) and talk to people, ive met a bunch of ppl that way. chicago should have its fair share of decent venues frequented by musicians i would imagine.. cool tune btw

Advertisements

------------------
please subscribe if you like my music. cheers!
edium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote