420 Members!? - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 04-09-2016, 05:29 PM   #141
Mrs Dink
Analog Lurker
Mrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant futureMrs Dink has a brilliant future
Washington State
MC Status: 1860
Re: 420 Members!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focalized View Post
It's just an antisocial thing for me. Early 20's I hung out with a friend who smoked everyday. I smoked with him a few days a week and always had some of my own I got through him. Friendship ended kind of quick at one point. I just stopped smoking altogether right there.

Now what's funny is my other friend from that time who never smoked with us is now a big time smoker due to his current girlfriend mostly. He and she live up in NYC and I suppose are apart of a very nice hip crowd. Home delivery service. I'm at that age where it's rare to make new friends and should be married by now.

I think to ask him for some hook ups but just feel really shitty about it as I never visit him anymore and only see him for down home cookouts and Phillies games.

I don't want to just get some junk off the street and can't get it in my head how to find those with quality stuff.
Dude, just call him and ask, especially if he has a good hook-up! If you hang out with him on occasion anyways, think up some reason to hang where you could both smoke (concert, tailgate, camping, whatever) and ask if he'll bring some if you pay. Easy peasy. I remember searching for weed, having to call old aquaintances, etc and I don't miss it! You could just move to one of the states with legal weed, then you could just go to the store and buy it...

Advertisements

------------------
Mrs Dink is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 12:26 PM   #142
2oo3
Radial Developer
2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future
Mechelen
MC Status: 1510

Just a small promotion to the belgian 420members
http://www.rollingstoned.nl/politie-...rekt-uw-plant/

TUP the belgian social cannabis club.
If you don't mind being registered as a cannabis user, stand up and and join the cause.

Any other countries have those clubs? I know that Spain has, but other ???

------------------
I don't have to be right, I just have to provoke your thoughts
2oo3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:12 PM   #143
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8562330
Thanked 7,428 Times in 5,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focalized View Post
It's just an antisocial thing for me. Early 20's I hung out with a friend who smoked everyday. I smoked with him a few days a week and always had some of my own I got through him. Friendship ended kind of quick at one point. I just stopped smoking altogether right there.

Now what's funny is my other friend from that time who never smoked with us is now a big time smoker due to his current girlfriend mostly. He and she live up in NYC and I suppose are apart of a very nice hip crowd. Home delivery service. I'm at that age where it's rare to make new friends and should be married by now.

I think to ask him for some hook ups but just feel really shitty about it as I never visit him anymore and only see him for down home cookouts and Phillies games.

I don't want to just get some junk off the street and can't get it in my head how to find those with quality stuff.
I have a lot of old friends from college I hardly hang out with or talk to anymore. We used to all smoke together like five days a week years ago. If any of them that still live near me asked for a hook up or for me to pick some up for them I would. For those who live far away, when we do get together it isnt unusual that at the time only one of us can get anything. It is a given that whoever gets the herb, gets treated to a meal or drinks or something. Then usual the person who brought the herb sends the others home with a J or something.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Mrs Dink (11-09-2016)
Old 21-11-2016, 11:25 PM   #144
an10na
TOO on fleek
an10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MC
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 10010

i set my sheets on fire more times than i can count
an10na is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:36 AM   #145
Sacarious
Soundscaper
Sacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver Island
MC Status: 3310

So happy to see this thread is still kickin around hehe.
Anyone on the dabs or what?

------------------
Reason-AcidPro-Recycle

TUNEZ
Sacarious is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:56 AM   #146
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8562330
Thanked 7,428 Times in 5,250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacarious View Post
So happy to see this thread is still kickin around hehe.
Anyone on the dabs or what?
Tried it. Didnt like it.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:22 AM   #147
Valk
Radial Developer
Valk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3810

Dabs feel a bit much for me, when I wanna chill I wanna be 420% not 4200%

------------------
check out my Nest in progress
Valk is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:44 AM   #148
an10na
TOO on fleek
an10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MCan10na is a savage MC
Skyway Patrol

dabs is the crackhead way of doing things fuck it
Old 03-12-2016, 02:46 AM   #149
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 73824
Thanked 1,225 Times in 756 Posts

I always tell my friends that are into concentrates that I'm working on a new form that will be intravenous

All of a sudden it's a big deal

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:47 AM   #150
an10na
TOO on fleek
Skyway Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomesR View Post
I always tell my friends that are into concentrates that I'm working on a new form that will be intravenous

All of a sudden it's a big deal
can i put in it my vape
Old 03-12-2016, 02:55 AM   #151
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 73824
Thanked 1,225 Times in 756 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by totes antenna View Post
can i put in it my vape
No. you can't even take it unless the habitat comprises of over the hill tapout wearing "I act like I ride street bikes but never have" sort of folks with Eminem playing on old computer speakers with two toddlers running around a pool with full diapers and MacNCheese stains on their face.

Then it's a needle or a turkey baster, pick your delivery system

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to GomesR
an10na (03-12-2016)
Old 03-12-2016, 02:58 AM   #152
an10na
TOO on fleek
Skyway Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomesR View Post
No. you can't even take it unless the habitat comprises of over the hill tapout wearing "I act like I ride street bikes but never have" sort of folks with Eminem playing on old computer speakers with two toddlers running around a pool with full diapers and MacNCheese stains on their face.

Then it's a needle or a turkey baster, pick your delivery system
i pick turkey baster while i drink monster listening to 90's alt rock watching bam margera reruns on youtube thinkin about when we were kids
Old 17-12-2016, 02:35 PM   #153
ajfreemaner
Regular Freak
ajfreemaner is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I broke my vaporizer today.... why. I just stepped on it and shoved the glass bowl all up inside of it. guess I deserve that for keeping it on the ground.

Advertisements

ajfreemaner is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote