Morning! :)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 14-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
IamTopazz
IDMf's latest spammer
IamTopazz is currently spamming hard
Nagoya
MC Status: 10
Morning! :)

Hey guys, I am Tom Topazz, currently looking around here and I saw some interesting topics.

Main interest is what's going on in the genres downtempo, ambient, chillout. I started in 1998 with releasing house, which I still like. Over the years, my own stuff changed into a downtempo direction. I produce music of other artists (or for other artists). It is a lot of rock (I am a german expat in Japan, so it is mostly j-rock) ... You can say I am kind of a wanderer between genres.

See you soon!

Advertisements

IamTopazz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Radial Developer
Inna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
Re: Morning! :)

Welcome on this forum! Hope you will like local community!
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269476358
Thanked 3,055 Times in 2,025 Posts
Re: Morning! :)

Welcome!

Advertisements

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote