FL missing files, how to change the folder?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:10 AM   #1
Mctoast
Savage Mad Cunt
Mctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MCMctoast is a savage MC
MC Status: 38897
FL missing files, how to change the folder?

So I had to change the place of my folder with all my samples, so all my project files now have missing samples.
How I make the files appear with the new location without individually dragging the sample over the missing samplers?

Last edited by Mctoast; 05-07-2015 at 02:23 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Mctoast is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 05:14 AM   #2
YoSoyPincho
Analog Lurker
YoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud ofYoSoyPincho has much to be proud of
Medellin
MC Status: 1060
Re: FL missing files, how to change the folder?

Go to options, then open up the settings window, go to the file tab and there you'll be able to see a panel list where you can see the folders FL looks up to before fully opening any project, so just add the folders you want it to scan by clicking the tiny folders icons. I think it'll solve your problem.

Advertisements

YoSoyPincho is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote