In desprate need of some artwork!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19860
In desprate need of some artwork!

Hello guys! I am in desprate need for artwork such as a few backgrounds, one banner, 2 logos, and like 3 emblems. If you can do any of these please leave a comment or dm me. I need the most right now the backgrounds, banners, and 1 logo.

Please get back to me if you can, and I will let you know what I need and its very simple actually. I just dont have the time to learn photoshop and visual art + do music, work, and other stuff.

I prefer more dark spacey things and kind of abstract stuff, so let me know if you can do it or are an artist!

Advertisements

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:07 AM   #2
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214389848
Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,763 Posts
Re: In desprate need of some artwork!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
a few backgrounds, one banner, 2 logos, and like 3 emblems.
Being sideroom and all, how much are you willing to spend?

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Evelon
Suiyoubi (09-09-2014)
Old 07-09-2014, 11:58 AM   #3
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa
Kaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MC
MC Status: 52987903
Thanked 1,115 Times in 647 Posts

For a measly $1,000,000 I will make you an art.
Kaede is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45943731
Thanked 5,711 Times in 3,598 Posts

I can do it and am an artist.

------------------
brumski
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:26 PM   #5
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
Texas
MC Status: 19860

Quote:
For a measly $1,000,000 I will make you an art.
hahaha you know the funny thing is I feel like all visual artist are always like for simply the price one of my bills I will give you art.

Quote:
Being sideroom and all, how much are you willing to spend?
What does the side room have to do with anything? haha

I mean if I could see someones work first that would be cool. I'm probably not gonna pay you the price I could pay to get an analog synth. So I'd rather hear what people charge and see there work.

Not gonna pay anyone something like 1k for a picture I'd rather go to some poor art kid looking for exposure lol. So if any artist is looking at this I'm not gonna pay something insane even if you have to eat bro we all do.

Advertisements

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to NewWorldOrder
deadmau7 (08-09-2014)