Perhaps you gents could answer a question for me... - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 12-07-2014, 01:36 AM   #21
Br/ainfu+ked
Savage Mad Cunt
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45963548
Thanked 1,154 Times in 888 Posts
Re: Perhaps you gents could answer a question for me...

Nobody I know would meow, in fact if they did they would get several strange looks

Advertisements

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:36 AM   #22
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8540880
Thanked 6,999 Times in 4,974 Posts

Clearly none of you loveable cunts have been to party where people pretend to be cats then offer you sex....what has the world come to!

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:16 PM   #23
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa
Kaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MC
MC Status: 52987903
Thanked 1,115 Times in 647 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiyoubi View Post
My 14 year old brothers American Football-trainer told him he has a nice cock.
Now that is creepy and probably not legal
Kaede is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:16 PM   #24
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa
Kaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MCKaede is a savage MC

Unless cock is some weird American football term that means something else
Old 12-07-2014, 01:41 PM   #25
hellscion
brraaiiinnsss
hellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MC
NJ
MC Status: 91357123

no, that sounds like something that a dandy-boy would do..

------------------
hellscion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #26
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt
Suiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MC
MC Status: 24584798
Thanked 1,560 Times in 950 Posts

Nah, he meant his penis.
The fact that he (the trainer/coach/whatever) is gay is completely irrelevant, but the fact that he is 30 something years old is whats not cool about it. Also that he is suppose to be a team leader and not a "flirtasious" dick.
If it was a male-coach doing this to a girl, people would prolly freak out. funny how that works.
Suiyoubi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:03 PM   #27
Kaede
Imperator Furiosa

Yeah it's abuse of trust and power... Has anyone complained?
Old 12-07-2014, 03:23 PM   #28
Suiyoubi
Savage Mad Cunt
Suiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MCSuiyoubi is a savage MC
MC Status: 24584798
Thanked 1,560 Times in 950 Posts

Nope, I don't think anyone complained. My brother just laughed about it although he thought it was weird.
I don't think it's necessarily something his coach would ever act on or anything.
Probably just "being a guy" and didn't think about that the players are so young.
If I hear about it again I would personally go have a talk with him.
I mean, even if it's just for fun, it's not really ok to talk to kids that way.
Suiyoubi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #29
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45943731
Thanked 5,711 Times in 3,598 Posts

Never done that type of thing before, at least where the woman in question could hear me. If the window is rolled up, however, the 'goddamn!' or "hot momma!" has been exclaimed more than a few times ime.

------------------
brumski
Numerical is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #30
theycallmegav
Analog Lurker
theycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaede View Post
Have any of you ever meowed at a girl you didn't know in the street?

Don't worry, I won't judge you... that much

I'm just curious because it happens to me every so often and I can't figure out if it's kooky or creepy.
meowed hahaha. maybe just trying to creep you out lol

------------------
theycallmegav is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 05:53 PM   #31
lebeux
IDMf Artist
lebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MClebeux is a savage MC
Madrid
MC Status: 59128426

It's cheesy and lame but why would it be creepy? Unrequited attention from strangers can be annoying but it's the price to pay for the occasional attention that you do appreciate or desire. Or, erm, would if you were heterosexual. Hitting on strangers is rarely non-invasive...
lebeux is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #32
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65460
Thanked 1,309 Times in 987 Posts
Icon9 Re: Perhaps you gents could answer a question for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaede View Post
You have to understand that while your compliment was non threatening - you complimented her on her dress - and delivered politely, she may have had any number of not so complimentary comments directed at her during the day. Having a guy tell you her really wants to fuck you is threatening, being reduced to your boobs or your behind is threatening, getting leered at is threatening... I know I certainly can be on the defensive, especially if I've had to deal with a douche already that day. It's not your fault, and not an inability to take a compliment, just that the world teaches women that they have to be on guard all the time because it's up to us to prevent our own assaults and rapes.

Trust me, it can wear you down if it happens every day.
Oh hey, I just noticed this reply and didn't see it until today. Thanks for the honest reply. That makes sense. Sorry if I said anything stupid. I never get compliments from women, ever (except from my therapist), so it's hard for me to relate, but I understand after your explanation. Sorry if I was insensitive.

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 08:22 PM   #33
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45943731
Thanked 5,711 Times in 3,598 Posts

Yeah you gotta be careful as an attractive woman these days if you're out and about. I've had my share of incidents where I've had to tell an asshole to mind his manners in a restaurant and had them try to front on me for being a decent person and calling them out on their asshole bullshit. I mean, nothing wrong with looking at attractive people but always be respectful and keep that to yourself.

Advertisements

------------------
brumski
Numerical is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote