The Kali and Raiden Marriage thread (And Dating Thread)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 22-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
KaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant future
Liverpool
MC Status: 1960
The Kali and Raiden Marriage thread (And Dating Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Not really, considering it's RaidenBeats.
Ok well just PM me if you need a badass around.

Advertisements

------------------

http://www.facebook.com/warpmaiden
https://soundcloud.com/warpmaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenBeats View Post
hell yeah, i fuck shit up wherever i go 24/7 420yoloswag 666 hail satan smoke meth!
KaliTheMisfit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 03:22 AM   #2
RaidenBeats
Fuck 'er Right N Da Pussy
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 41760
Re: Post a Recent Pic of Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliTheMisfit View Post
You got some fuckin' attitude!
OH MY GOD MISFITS REFERENCE FUCKING MARRY ME RIGHT NOW I WANT TO LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!
you are the perfect woman for me <3

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RaidenBeats
KaliTheMisfit (26-05-2013)
Old 26-05-2013, 03:47 AM   #3
RaidenBeats
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Oh hello.
oh my god you're perfect >.> love me

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
Thanks to RaidenBeats
Old 26-05-2013, 04:35 AM   #4
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts

She would eat you alive.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 04:48 AM   #5
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
She would eat you alive.
thats what im hoping for ;D

------------------
Thanks to RaidenBeats
Old 26-05-2013, 05:02 AM   #6
Mindsweeper
★VIP MEGA EURO STAR★
Mindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MCMindsweeper is a savage MC
BUTTFUCKSVILLE
MC Status: 262786029
Thanked 2,927 Times in 1,770 Posts

Mindsweeper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 05:09 AM   #7
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

"Go Raiden" I heard it (they didn't need to overdub it).
Lmao at that vid.

Code:

Last edited by PROton42; 26-05-2013 at 05:12 AM..

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 05:16 AM   #8
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

i love you mindsweeper

------------------
Old 26-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #9
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
KaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant futureKaliTheMisfit has a brilliant future
Liverpool

Quote:
oh my god you're perfect >.> love me
<3

------------------

Quote:
hell yeah, i fuck shit up wherever i go 24/7 420yoloswag 666 hail satan smoke meth!
Thanks to KaliTheMisfit
RaidenBeats (26-05-2013)
Old 26-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #10
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
Liverpool

Quote:
OH MY GOD MISFITS REFERENCE FUCKING MARRY ME RIGHT NOW I WANT TO LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!
you are the perfect woman for me <3
I'm going to France and then to Germany just to be able to see Danzig sing Misfits songs, that's how awesome I am.

And I don't tend to eat my boyfriends unless they instruct me to do so. =]

------------------

Quote:
Old 26-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #11
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
Liverpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindsweeper View Post
The lack of skin and organs doesn't bother you at all, I see.
Nah, skulls are sexy when they got beards.
On that premise, this is my back patch on my awesome cut off jean jacket:

Code:

------------------

Quote:
Old 26-05-2013, 06:16 PM   #12
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
I'm going to France and then to Germany just to be able to see Danzig sing Misfits songs, that's how awesome I am.

And I don't tend to eat my boyfriends unless they instruct me to do so. =]
take me with you :O

i thought danzig said fuck it to all the misfits shit, he hates them now. why is he gonna go on tour to sing all their songs? hes probably tight on money >.> i like his solo shit a lot better than his misfits shit, after he left and robo took over i thought the misfits got a billion times better.

------------------
Old 26-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #13
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
Liverpool

Quote:
take me with you :O

i thought danzig said fuck it to all the misfits shit, he hates them now. why is he gonna go on tour to sing all their songs? hes probably tight on money >.> i like his solo shit a lot better than his misfits shit, after he left and robo took over i thought the misfits got a billion times better.
I've seen Danzing 7 times, all over Europe.
I love that man's voice!!
I love him so much I have a Danzig skull tattoo on my hip and a back piece inspired by the sleeve art for Danzig (Lilin, to be exact)

I would go and listen to him do acoustic country song set and love it.

To hear him do some of the Misfits stuff is a treat and I thought it would have never happened! So I'm chuffed, but I'd be equally happy with any other set.

Fucking love that guy.

And sure, please tag along, why the hell not!

------------------

Quote:
Old 26-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #14
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
I've seen Danzing 7 times, all over Europe.
I love that man's voice!!
I love him so much I have a Danzig skull tattoo on my hip and a back piece inspired by the sleeve art for Danzig (Lilin, to be exact)

I would go and listen to him do acoustic country song set and love it.

To hear him do some of the Misfits stuff is a treat and I thought it would have never happened! So I'm chuffed, but I'd be equally happy with any other set.

Fucking love that guy.

And sure, please tag along, why the hell not!
brb gonna go sell my kidneys for the money.

------------------
Old 26-05-2013, 06:35 PM   #15
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
Liverpool

Quote:
brb gonna go sell my kidneys for the money.
Hahaha don't, I am willing to record the gigs and send them to you.
And I'm planning on maybe one day moving to Canada you can tag along then
Although I am way too old for you

------------------

Quote:
Old 26-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #16
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

haha. age xD what a joke
but really if you could record them that would be amazing >.> id love you forever

------------------
Thanks to RaidenBeats
Old 26-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #17
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
Liverpool

Quote:
haha. age xD what a joke
but really if you could record them that would be amazing >.> id love you forever
Nah you wouldn't. I'm a freak.

------------------

Quote:
Old 26-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #18
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Nah you wouldn't. I'm a freak.
you must not realize who i am

------------------
Old 26-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #19
KaliTheMisfit
Soundscaper
Liverpool

Quote:
you must not realize who i am
No, but you haven't got a beard.
No beard, no Kali.

------------------

Quote:
Old 26-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #20
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

i have a beard!

Advertisements

------------------