[Ambient/Drone] White Origins - "Deluxe Bars Suite" [AF0068], 6/10/2014
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 06-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #1
Yzarc
Savage Mad Cunt
Yzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MC
MC Status: 30760
[Ambient/Drone] White Origins - "Deluxe Bars Suite" [AF0068], 6/10/2014

Album - "Fog Music 16"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Now available. My contribution to the Fog Music series on Net-label Aural Films.

At 30 minutes, it is my longest piece composed/produced so far.

Conceived earlier in the year when I picked up my little kalimba (African thumb piano) and recorded a little melody or two. A bit of FL Studio, a dash of PaulStretch, and a sprinkling of FX later, my 2 minute melody was transformed into a sweeping 30 minute piece retaining all the richness of the metallic tones, but in a very different form. A form matching the mysterious, moving nature of fog.

Name your own price download.

ENJOY :-)

More info...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Aural Films releases soundtracks for movies that do not exist. We cover a wide range of styles ranging from the familiar to the unheard. Often on the same release.

The Fog Music series...
"Aural Films presents "Fog Music." A series of recordings inspired by the weather condition known as fog. Light and dark, wet and dry, this invasive event is a great source of inspiration for sound artists from around the world. This project seeks to publish 24 hours of these recordings as an on-going series for all to hear and enjoy."

Last edited by Yzarc; 06-10-2014 at 11:00 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
** UTTERLY FECKIN' BRILLIANT TUNE **
https://soundcloud.com/windfallen/kernow

coming soon on my label ....I wish
Yzarc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:00 PM   #2
Yzarc
Savage Mad Cunt
Yzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MCYzarc is a savage MC
Re: [Ambient/Drone] White Origins - "Deluxe Bars Suite" [AF0068], 6/10/2014

Bandcamp embedding fixed XD

------------------

Old 18-10-2014, 09:53 AM   #3
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560

Awesome Riki, Super ethereal. When it was over, it felt like I walked through a doorway. The whole room was different. I listened to it pretty damn loud. Awesome addition to Aural Films. Those guys are sweet.
vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #4
Yzarc
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashima View Post
Awesome Riki, Super ethereal. When it was over, it felt like I walked through a doorway. The whole room was different. I listened to it pretty damn loud. Awesome addition to Aural Films. Those guys are sweet.
Thank you so much for your words I'm interested to hear what you mean by walking through a doorway and the room felt different?

And AuralFilms is just one guy :-)

Advertisements

------------------