Another New Face!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 29-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
Mazz
Learning The Ropes
Mazz is currently spamming hard
Binghamton
MC Status: 10
Another New Face!

Hey everyone!
My name is Nick Maciarz. Ever since I first heard Ghosts n' Stuff by Deadmau5 (Not that I expect anyone here to not know who produced the amazing track but it just feels right to give credit where credit is due) I've been hooked on electronic music. I find that I like more "Mainstream" edm artists such as Deadmau5, Tiesto, Avicii, Feed Me, etc... but I do want to branch out and learn more about the more unknown artists. After all thats probably one half the reason for joining this forum. The other half would be that I recently just got into producing music of my own. It's just something I find that I love doing and I never get bored of it since I love the music so much. Basically I came here to get a better understanding of the electronic music world through the people who understand it rather than just some random people.

It feels weird saying that I love electronic music and want to produce it probably without even knowing some of the greatest founders of electronic music as well as what half of the sub genres even sound like! haha

All I know is that producing makes me happy and I just want to keep learning more and more about this wonderful community and how everything works etc etc....

So I hope that the great people on this forum will help me to better understand this amazing genre of music and to help me on my production side as well.

Thanks for reading and if you wish to reply please, if you can, include maybe one fun fact about electronic music. It doesn't matter if you think its boring or maybe even too widely known, I just am interested in learning more and more about electronic music and I can definitely say that I have a lot to learn! So yea anything helps Thanks!

Advertisements

Mazz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
Ttinga
Ttinga is a splendid one to beholdTtinga is a splendid one to beholdTtinga is a splendid one to beholdTtinga is a splendid one to beholdTtinga is a splendid one to beholdTtinga is a splendid one to beholdTtinga is a splendid one to beholdTtinga is a splendid one to behold
Chicago
MC Status: 960
Re: Another New Face!

Welcome man, I dig your enthusiasm Lots of good music to uncover on these forums.

Advertisements

------------------
Ttinga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote