Anyone got any dusty brush loops for me!?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 18-01-2014, 10:58 PM   #1
Indican Sound
Knob Twiddler
Indican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant futureIndican Sound has a brilliant future
Brighton!!!
MC Status: 1910
Anyone got any dusty brush loops for me!?

Hi guys

Was wondering if anyone had any drum breaks that use a lot of brushes, i guess they would be typically jazz breaks with brushes on the ride and snare, preferably something old of some dusty vinyl for that feel we love!

If anyone had any that they fancied slingin my way I would be very appreciative!

Advertisements

------------------
Keepin it real on the interwebz!

A Fine Time To Be LP Available now at http://dustedwax.org/dwk253.html
Indican Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote