The off topic thread - Page 1428
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Your Music

IDMf Netlabel

The Studio

Community Center

Music By Genre

Groups

« Movies/TV Thread | - »
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #28541
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/\/\
MC Status: 389873956
Thanked 3,109 Times in 1,989 Posts
Re: The off topic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƭ̵̬̊ View Post
I'd be taking acid, like, multiple times every week, and it was great and it was teaching me a lot
Would you say there was a general theme to the topics covered whilst on acid? I don't have much experience with it so curious about what the landscape was like...or how you would describe the flavor of the teachings.

Advertisements

------------------

scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:58 PM   #28542
Ƭ̵̬̊
Ƭ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MCƬ̵̬̊ is a savage MC
Around
MC Status: 272254270
Thanked 1,836 Times in 1,110 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyn View Post
Would you say there was a general theme to the topics covered whilst on acid? I don't have much experience with it so curious about what the landscape was like...or how you would describe the flavor of the teachings.
It's difficult for me to discern too effectively because much of it was a blur haha, but there was a definite 'free' feeling, of being psychologically, spiritually and emotionally weightless, and without that usual weight pulling me down I was able to observe things from entirely fresh angles. That's why I've always found acid to be very 'kind' to me, where mushrooms are so dense and heavy feeling, but I think that's because instead of growing wings and looking down from above with acid, mushrooms really roots you, pushes you to dig deep. Grounded. Fitting, really, for something that comes from the earth.

There were some feelings that felt similar for both of them, though. Mushrooms for me give a very big sense of oneness. I did experience that once when I went to see Shpongle on acid, and the feeling of everyone around me felt as though I was a part of one huge network of neurones. It is an entirely different feeling of oneness, but a feeling of oneness all the same. I think it's because I was still aware of being 'a part', whereas with mushrooms is always a blurred identity/no identity at all.

tl;dr:
Acid: "It's coooool, man, check this out, it's pretty nice."
Mushrooms: "Right. Sit the hell down and listen to this."

Last edited by Ƭ̵̬̊; Today at 05:02 PM..

------------------
Ƭ̵̬̊ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Ƭ̵̬̊
PROton42 (Today)
Old Today, 04:39 PM   #28543
lolirl
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 743834541
Thanked 3,342 Times in 2,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƭ̵̬̊ View Post
Pretty sure acid would never give me that feeling.
And that's when you fuck it.

------------------
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lolirl
Ƭ̵̬̊ (Today)
Old Today, 05:13 PM   #28544
Qianta
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
MC Status: 2395271

acid makes me paranoid, but i like it, it's SPOOKY

------------------
hey, i make music, some tracks are cool and some are lame

https://soundcloud.com/qianta
Qianta is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:27 PM   #28545
Sencesor
Sencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MCSencesor is a savage MC
The Nung River
MC Status: 89262123
Thanked 1,184 Times in 932 Posts

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by antenna View Post
What is this vile sencesorcery? Be gone with ye, witch!
Sencesor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Sencesor
Ƭ̵̬̊ (Today)
Old Today, 06:25 PM   #28546
djoxygen
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9382729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qianta View Post
acid makes me paranoid, but i like it, it's SPOOKY
i'll have paramedics on speed dial when u click into idmf next time

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

www.soundcloud.com/djoxygen
djoxygen is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:45 PM   #28547
Qianta
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
MC Status: 2395271

Quote:
Originally Posted by djoxygen View Post
i'll have paramedics on speed dial when u click into idmf next time
being paranoid is fun, at least not when you're trying to sleep am i right?

------------------
hey, i make music, some tracks are cool and some are lame

https://soundcloud.com/qianta
Qianta is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:11 PM   #28548
djoxygen
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9382729

i feel like i'm sliding off the edge of a cliff. this fucking SUCKS. this is fucking HORRIBLE. there's honestly nothing left for me to do than wait it out and PRAY TO HOLY MOTHER TERESA AND MOSES AND BUDDHA AND THE VIRGIN MARY. that this stress and anxiety go away smoothly and calmly. please all greatful infinite cnsciousness relieve me of this dreadful burden. please.

Advertisements

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

www.soundcloud.com/djoxygen
djoxygen is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote

The off topic thread Tags
benwaa's lovechild, nip nip ballsack hairy hairy bum, off topic, offbeat, relic, relic smells of roses, softcore slowdance, taco, wat

« Movies/TV Thread | - »