Mediafire on Bandcamp?? HELP!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 22-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
BeckmannM
Minor Glitch
BeckmannM has a spectacular aura aboutBeckmannM has a spectacular aura aboutBeckmannM has a spectacular aura about
padova
MC Status: 210
Mediafire on Bandcamp?? HELP!

hi everybody! i'm an italian ambient-drone-experimental musician.. i'll go straight to the point: i already have a bandcamp account (a normal account, not bandcamp PRO) with 2 albums, one is free to download (or donation), the other pay 1 €. i'd love to post a new limited version of my first album, and upload a mediafire link to the standard version - so that everybody can download it for free and then decide if they like my stuff or not and purchase the limited ed!
i've seen bandcamp pages with this stuff, but i can't find right now those artists. so can you help me, even just saying well, this is a pro feature?!
thanks in advance!!

Advertisements

BeckmannM is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
Morgen
Savage Mad Cunt
Morgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MC
Kiel at the Baltic Sea
MC Status: 51237806
Re: Mediafire on Bandcamp?? HELP!

You can include a mediafire link in the description.. as I did for my bandcamp releases:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
www.soundcloud.com/morgenwurde
www.soundcloud.com/coccus

My new album Assassinous Act, a soundtrack for a fictitious thriller:
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147294
Morgen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #3
BeckmannM
Minor Glitch
BeckmannM has a spectacular aura aboutBeckmannM has a spectacular aura aboutBeckmannM has a spectacular aura about
padova
MC Status: 210
Re: Mediafire on Bandcamp?? HELP!

Dankesehr deutscher Freund!

Advertisements

BeckmannM is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: pedestrian deposit
Thanks to BeckmannM
Morgen (01-07-2012)