Node back in the studio after 15 years!!!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 31-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
sijones
Learning The Ropes
sijones is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Icon4 Node back in the studio after 15 years!!!

I've been hearing rumours about a possible new album for years now but it seems like its finally going to happen this year. I had an email last week which I have copy and pasted below. They have also been posting photos of them in the studio and a new track, I'm sure some of you here will have heard them before and will be really exited by this.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Quote:
Analogue Synth masters Node are set to return in 2012 after a 15 year break with brand new material. The group are made up of world famous producers Flood and Ed Buller, who between them have worked with the likes of Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Pulp, U2 and Suede. Alongside them is acclaimed musician, composer and professor of music Dave Bessell.

The group will release their first album in over 15 years, following up from their self titled debut album in 1996. Alongside this they will run a Pledge Music campaign where fans will be given the unique opportunity to be part of the creative process as well as having the chance to purchase exclusive merchandise and content and receive the album before anyone else.

Click on the link below to visit the Node website where you can keep up to date with all the latest news, listen to music and be the first to hear about the launch of the pledge campaign.

Advertisements

sijones is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Node