Anyone want to do a mix for our new Mixcloud page?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Ambient / Downtempo Discussion of music similar to Brian Eno, Sigur Rós, FSOL, The Orb, Biosphere.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Unique Beats
Unique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MC
Edinburgh
MC Status: 56114726
Anyone want to do a mix for our new Mixcloud page?

Just set-up a couple of Mixcloud pages and am looking for mixes - we have one page called The Comedown Sessions which would particularly suit any chilled out mixes you guys might have. No mixes up yet but they'll be promoted through [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and Facebook and through our podcast. We do a podcast with about 3500 subscribers at the moment but want to diversify a bit and offer some music mixes. We have one mix on the UB Mixcloud at the moment which you can listen to here:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Was my first ever mix so take it easy on me

If you want to do a different stle of mix (within electronica of course) then we can shove it up on the main UB mixcloud page.

Let me know if you're interested. Maybe you have some old mixes already?

Advertisements

------------------
Smell my cheese you mother!
Unique Beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
StickyPuppets
Microknight
StickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MCStickyPuppets is a savage MC
Mobile, AL
MC Status: 916407
Re: Anyone want to do a mix for our new Mixcloud page?

Hell, at this point in my career (the beginning) I'd love for someone to use just one syth type note of mine so that I could say I had a hand in making a decent song. Come on, anybody????
StickyPuppets is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2011, 03:24 AM   #3
Trimethylene
Analog Lurker
Trimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MCTrimethylene is a savage MC
MC Status: 550946

Are you talking full hour long mixes or just any mix?

Check this out
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

or any of the other productions on my page no clue what your looking for though. No hard feeling for danile either

------------------
Trimethylene is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #4
herd
Regular Freak
herd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MCherd is a savage MC
MC Status: 546691

Theres a couple on my soundcloud page you might be interested in:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Check out the Mantis mix and the Duck Eye Calm mix

Last edited by herd; 21-11-2011 at 07:24 AM..
herd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
Unique Beats
Unique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MCUnique Beats is a savage MC
Edinburgh
MC Status: 56114726

Sorry guys - had no responses for ages then a few all at once and had forgotten( given up on) this thread. Will try and listen to them over next few days and get back to you all.

Cheers/

Advertisements

------------------
Smell my cheese you mother!
Unique Beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote