Supporter tags...
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Supporter tags...

Singing:

Oh where...oh where has my supporter tag gone? Oh where...oh where can it be?

Just sayin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.RFJ View Post
What's up with the tags? Just curious....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC
over yonder, behind them old railroad tracks
MC Status: 47684970
Re: Supporter tags...

I was totally about to ask something about this

------------------
Son of Akira is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
I shit rainbows
Banned
I shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MCI shit rainbows is a savage MC
^a pic to accurately display my intellectual genius
MC Status: 15628498

benwaa said that they were removed for 2012 and that your gonna have to donate again
I shit rainbows is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.

^Yeah I kow that but...

According to my records it's still Y2K11.

And the company line was they expire one year after the fact. Simple math dictates that would be Aug. of Y2K12...

But thanks, shitter of rainbows, for...um...I don't know...everything.

Last edited by RFJ; 01-11-2011 at 09:57 PM..

------------------
Old 06-11-2011, 05:36 AM   #5
RFJ
IDMf Artist
I live in California.

Bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
I don't have any special character in mine, but it disappeared with the tag.
Speaking of tags, where the hell is my Supporter 2.0 tag?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixtr View Post
YEAH!.....where is my supporter 2.0 tag? Ransom maybe?........ o.k. I'll shell out some greenbacks to support my idmf habit!!

------------------
Old 12-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #6
Benwaa

Okay, i believe this problem to be now fixed, sorry for the prblem, i have no idea what caused it.
If anyone who should have a supporter tag doesn't please make it known, and no bullshitting as it does tell me on the admincp for your user profile it's just too hard to go through everyone to make sure
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #7
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist
Son of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MCSon of Akira is a savage MC

Ok... So i'm a moron apparently...

To clarify the supporter tags do expire or not?

------------------
Old 13-11-2011, 02:49 PM   #8
Benwaa

I've been looking for you!

Yes, view do expire after a year, however the current lot won't until next august to make things fair on those who may have only contributed a month or two before that, and we're unaware of.

Now, where the Hell have you been and I want music from you! In fact themalm demands music from you!!
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 02:14 AM   #9
RFJ
IDMf Artist
I live in California.

@Benwaa...oops

Correction:

@Justin: thanks for having the tags fixed.

------------------
Old 16-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #10
Son of Akira
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
I've been looking for you!

Yes, view do expire after a year, however the current lot won't until next august to make things fair on those who may have only contributed a month or two before that, and we're unaware of.

Now, where the Hell have you been and I want music from you! In fact themalm demands music from you!!

WTF how did I miss this post?!!?

I think my notification/thread subscription settings are jacked up, but I noticed a "supporter 2.0" tag and was reminded of this thread.

Speaking of which, I think that concept applies to everybody at soundcloud. Specifically, I remember the dashboard notifications being somehow... different? As in I could somehow always find when people uploaded new stuff and left comments, and vice versa, easier. I thought this had to do with simply the sheer number of people a person was following but I realized that wasn't the case. I think that before it was somehow weighted in order of importance... Like, if I had a history of activity on a person's page then their updates would show up higher on the dashboard... or something like that. It can't be a coincidence.

Anyhow, lol, my point is that a handful of people have asked me recently about new music, but I've had two new tracks on soundcloud for about a month and a few updates. And I know these people aren't just blowing smoke and making conversation ("so... what's... new?") as they would were always some of the first to check out new uploads. So, I assume it has to do with the SC dashboard being different as I've been on the flipside, assuming some people went into hiding when they've actually been active but they were lost in my dashboard. Maybe I can fuck with the settings.

So yeah, I did take a short internet and music break the first part of this year but now I have a couple sacrificial offerings for theMaLm and a few more on the way

p.s. I totally should've sent this in a PM

Advertisements

------------------