Do you like/use U-He Bazille
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 01-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC
MC Status: 733186
Do you like/use U-He Bazille

do you like or use Bazille
I find this so cool and with huge possibilities

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
thanatos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Evelon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214387348
Thanked 2,778 Times in 1,736 Posts
Re: Do you like/use U-He Bazille

Hell yes.
Can't wait for U-He's Berlin Modular.

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:23 PM   #3
thanatos
Master of the LFO
thanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MCthanatos is a savage MC

can't understand why it's not more popular ????
this is the shizzit

------------------
Old 02-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #4
Evelon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC

Let's keep it to ourselves then!
Oh, didn't mean to bump this thread. *doh!*

------------------
Old 02-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
LateNightSwagg
Soundscaper
LateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MC
In The Land of Treble and Bass
MC Status: 843844

Whats so great about it? What does it bring to the table that Zeta+2 (my current synth of choice) doesn't

------------------
LateNightSwagg is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
thanatos
Master of the LFO

simply :
it's modular so you can make crazy routing that not even possible with chained synth.
and it does sound good and analogish
It's does am/ringmod/fm/ feedback into filter and filter fm and so on ... the list goes one....

------------------
Old 02-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #7
LateNightSwagg
Soundscaper
LateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MCLateNightSwagg is a savage MC
In The Land of Treble and Bass
MC Status: 843844

I've never messed with a modular synth. Only additive or whatever albino3 and z3ta+2 are

------------------
LateNightSwagg is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #8
aikighost
Lemon Eater
aikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MCaikighost is a savage MC
Reading
MC Status: 12851560

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanatos View Post
can't understand why it's not more popular ????
this is the shizzit
Probably because its not really out yet. Personally I use and promote ACE at every oportunity and will probably do similar with Bazille when it leaves beta.

------------------
The ultimate Law: All general statements are false

My Techno Music News & Techno Mixes Blog

Submit mixes to TechnoMusicNews.com
aikighost is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #9
mischjok
Guy with a computer
mischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MC
Not German
MC Status: 65762741

I do use Bazille, albeit not that often. But when I do, I tend to go apeshit with all those cables, really. Its mind-boggling how many possible combinations are possible and how versatile that thing is. The only thing that puts me off is the looks of the VST, but well, who cares about that, really.
mischjok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #10
Evelon
IDMf ArtistModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksounds View Post
Mindfuckingly brilliant.
Using Polac VST loader's built-in breed, morph and randomize between presets is just too much fun.
Too bad my CPU on this computer is an older piece of shit.

------------------
Old 09-08-2012, 02:38 AM   #11
Metaside
Knob Twiddler
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3810

just started using this plugin and it's really awesome! i just realised how much i miss the connecting of cables and modules in ableton

that said, i don't understand how to use the modules at the bottom left: lfos and effects. i guess the effects are not implemented yet (i got v0.5 from BEAT magazine), but how to connect the lfos to a module? i don't see any form of linkage, apart from modulating the lfo-parameters.
help plz!

edit: i think i found the lfo connection in the midi module. still wondering about the effects, though.

Last edited by Metaside; 09-08-2012 at 02:46 AM..

Advertisements

Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote