[DarkAmbient] Qatarsis - Profound Intensity
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-03-2017, 12:28 AM   #1
Phili
Soundwave Mangler
Phili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MCPhili is a savage MC
Lübeck
MC Status: 909486
[DarkAmbient] Qatarsis - Profound Intensity

Hey Guys,

i'd like to share a new track of mine. all sound is made with analog modular gear (+microbrute). i'd love to get some feedback on the overall mix. let me know what you think about it

hope you like it

best regards

Philipp

Advertisements

------------------
Phili is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [DarkAmbient] Qatarsis - Profound Intensity.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:33 AM   #2
Eikonos
Learning The Ropes
Eikonos is currently spamming hard
Skellefteå
MC Status: 10
Re: [DarkAmbient] Qatarsis - Profound Intensity

Heya!

I like it a lot! The main drone-sound kind of reminds me of my friend Kammarheit's earlier work. As for the mix, I think it could use quite a lot more bottom! When I listen to this kind of stuff I pretty much wanna feel the vibrations that go along with the drones! Other than that, I think you're pretty much there. One thing I would probably do if I'd recorded that track, is to try to get the some of the higher layers more pushed to the sides to enchance and widen the track a bit more!
Eikonos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 03:26 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Public Enema #2
MC Status: 31460
Re: [DarkAmbient] Qatarsis - Profound Intensity

This is much more noise-infused than I had expected! The mix sounds great, or at least the way the song develops and the modulation in between (I count those things as 'the mix' in dark ambient, so I hope that's what you meant as well).

I can't tell what the voice says at 1:26,, but from that point onward (when the song begins to fill out) the mix really shines, despite the main drone (loop, possibly?) remaining relatively static.

I wish it were longer. 10/10

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote