[Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements


Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Reply
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2017, 07:31 PM   #1
Neurosatz
Granular Poster
Neurosatz has a spectacular aura aboutNeurosatz has a spectacular aura about
Neurosatz's Avatar
Pennsylvania
Age: 23
Posts: 67
MC Status: 160
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
[Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse

Finally got a real pair of mixing headphones. Looking for some feedback on an old track that I decided to edit.

Advertisements


------------------
Neurosatz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:39 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
A.M's Avatar
Age: 52
Posts: 9,547
MC Status: 184610
Thanks: 10,813
Thanked 3,692 Times in 2,752 Posts
Re: [Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse

That's a pretty decent mix you have there, though it needs a little something added I think.

The structure seems OK to me..it's just the drums sound a little weak..or maybe it's just the kit you went with..but it sounds a little "hollow" and 80s..might need little touch of distortion on them to give em more life.

Also think about adding some other elements, like transitionary sounds to add movement to the track and help give it a bit more sonic depth overall.

Still..good work, mate..nice one.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 05:11 AM   #3
Neurosatz
Granular Poster
Neurosatz has a spectacular aura aboutNeurosatz has a spectacular aura about
Neurosatz's Avatar
Pennsylvania
Age: 23
Posts: 67
MC Status: 160
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Re: [Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse

Thanks for the feedback! I've been looking around for some better drum plugins recently, I'll be getting Logic Pro soon which supports VSTs unlike Garageband which I'm currently using. Transitions have always been a weak part of my tracks, definitely something I'll have to keep working at!

------------------
Neurosatz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
A.M's Avatar
Age: 52
Posts: 9,547
MC Status: 184610
Thanks: 10,813
Thanked 3,692 Times in 2,752 Posts
Re: [Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurosatz View Post
Thanks for the feedback! I've been looking around for some better drum plugins recently, I'll be getting Logic Pro soon which supports VSTs unlike Garageband which I'm currently using. Transitions have always been a weak part of my tracks, definitely something I'll have to keep working at!
Cool.

So, are you working with anything else, other than Garageband? I've never used it myself, so I can't comment on it, but I hear it's pretty easy to work with..and I mean that in a good way. Though I've read it can also be a little limiting, though again, no personal experience, so I can't judge how true any of that is or not.

Still, moving to Logic is probably a good move anyway..though be prepared for a bit of a learning curve if this is your fist time working with it. There's some guys on here who can help you if you get stuck with it..so don't be afraid to ask for help fi you need it..OK?

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #5
Mario D
Sample Destroyer
Mario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond reputeMario D has a reputation beyond repute
Mario D's Avatar
Croatia
Posts: 296
MC Status: 2960
Thanks: 25
Thanked 59 Times in 46 Posts
Re: [Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse

I think you have a lot of potential, but you are not using right softwares So much stuff out there, if you ever start to explore all that, you could really make great music.

------------------
Mario D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 01:59 AM   #6
Neurosatz
Granular Poster
Neurosatz has a spectacular aura aboutNeurosatz has a spectacular aura about
Neurosatz's Avatar
Pennsylvania
Age: 23
Posts: 67
MC Status: 160
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Re: [Dance] Neurosatz - As Stars Collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Cool.

So, are you working with anything else, other than Garageband? I've never used it myself, so I can't comment on it, but I hear it's pretty easy to work with..and I mean that in a good way. Though I've read it can also be a little limiting, though again, no personal experience, so I can't judge how true any of that is or not.

Still, moving to Logic is probably a good move anyway..though be prepared for a bit of a learning curve if this is your fist time working with it. There's some guys on here who can help you if you get stuck with it..so don't be afraid to ask for help fi you need it..OK?
The only software I'm currently using is Garageband, and I'm beginning to notice its limits in certain areas. I've researched a good amount on Logic and it shares some similarities to Garageband in terms of layout, so getting started shouldn't be too difficult, but I know that there's a lot beneath the surface. I'm sure I'll be asking around for help once it arrives.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario D View Post
I think you have a lot of potential, but you are not using right softwares So much stuff out there, if you ever start to explore all that, you could really make great music.
Thanks mate!

Advertisements


------------------
Neurosatz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Dance] Neurosatz - Fading Sun Neurosatz Listening Booth 6 12-06-2016 02:14 PM
[Electronica] Neurosatz - Facade Neurosatz Listening Booth 3 07-04-2016 05:56 PM
[DnB]Neurosatz - Cataclysm Neurosatz Listening Booth 6 07-01-2016 01:07 AM
[Dance] Neurosatz - Sample (Test#???) Neurosatz Listening Booth 3 20-08-2015 01:19 AM
[Electronica] Neurosatz - Cyberocracy EP Neurosatz IDMf's User Releases 0 17-04-2015 12:23 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Electronic Music Forums

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.