[Glitch-Hop] Chaotix - Sequence
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-12-2017, 04:30 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 752450
[Glitch-Hop] Chaotix - Sequence

So I think i'm calling this done. I dunno if the intro really works, but i couldn't come up with anything better after a week of playing with it so i give up haha. Anyways hope ya dig, this took me literally forever to make.

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Glitch-Hop] Chaotix - Sequence.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #2
Neuralsphere
Microknight
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 3410
Re: [Glitch-Hop] Chaotix - Sequence

Getting into your stuff a fair bit now, really liking the all the bass work. Resampling is seriously long winded though worth the end result, this is pure quality and inspiration to get back into Harmour... what do you use to resample your waveforms by the way?

------------------
Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:34 AM   #3
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuralsphere View Post
Getting into your stuff a fair bit now, really liking the all the bass work. Resampling is seriously long winded though worth the end result, this is pure quality and inspiration to get back into Harmour... what do you use to resample your waveforms by the way?
Yeah resampling definitely takes some time. Especially when you don't know what your listening for in the starting stages to have it sound amazing after all the processing. So many times I've spend 30+ minutes on something just for it to sound really bad after. The process is so slow for me it's almost a deterrent.

I do all my re-sampled basses with Abletons Operator. It's a simple synth, that's easy to use. I think I'm just going to try to get really good with this one synth first.

------------------
Old 03-13-2017, 11:53 PM   #4
Toothpinch
Analog Lurker
Toothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant futureToothpinch has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1510

I watched a number of SeamlessR tutorials on resampling and didn't have the patience or whatever at the time to really give it a go.

Nice work, my only complaint is I wanted it to keep going!

------------------
Toothpinch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 01:02 AM   #5
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothpinch View Post
I watched a number of SeamlessR tutorials on resampling and didn't have the patience or whatever at the time to really give it a go.

Nice work, my only complaint is I wanted it to keep going!

I'll admit, I barely have the patience for it. This one kind of just came out decent by luck. Most of my resampling attempts I end up with basses that don't sound very good haha.

------------------
Old 03-16-2017, 05:21 PM   #6
SoundVisible
Regular Freak
SoundVisible is on a distinguished road
Outer Space
MC Status: 10

Hey, I'm not a pro to give advice, but I have to say I like this track very much! Keep it up!
SoundVisible is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:29 PM   #7
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundVisible View Post
Hey, I'm not a pro to give advice, but I have to say I like this track very much! Keep it up!
Thanks man

------------------
Old 04-20-2017, 07:39 PM   #8
Kyrpto
Radial Developer
Kyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

Intro works quite well. Love the subtle guitar lick in the background. Nice build up to the main riff which is very groovy. Love the wobbles as well.

Heard a bunch of your stuff already and you're obviously a great producer!

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #9
waffleberry
Microknight
waffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MCwaffleberry is a savage MC
MC Status: 132484

Nice and proper from West Coast CANADA!

Glitch hop that's actually glitchy .

------------------
waffleberry is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:42 PM   #10
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffleberry View Post
Nice and proper from West Coast CANADA!

Glitch hop that's actually glitchy .
Thanks, brotha! Back atcha, checked out your tunes.

------------------
Old 04-25-2017, 01:56 PM   #11
ziino
Regular Freak
ziino is on a distinguished road

wowww love that mate!! good stuff will check out more of your tracks!
ziino is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 02:56 PM   #12
Saint_Stink
Learning The Ropes
Saint_Stink is on a distinguished road
Vienna, Austria

Damn, that was a journey brotha! The intro is long, but I think the track rises to the occasion and pays the listener off.
Saint_Stink is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 06:48 PM   #13
Garruden
IDMf Supporter
Garruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of light
San Jose, California
MC Status: 460

*bundles up computer, monitors, and synths, drags them off desk and out to garbage bin*

------------------
Garruden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:58 PM   #14
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garruden View Post
*bundles up computer, monitors, and synths, drags them off desk and out to garbage bin*

hahaha thanks for the laugh, man. I need that today.

Advertisements

------------------