[Gothenburg Style] Agent S. - Disembody The Visible
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-11-2017, 01:56 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Master of the LFO
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 13460
[Gothenburg Style] Agent S. - Disembody The Visible

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Gothenburg Style] Agent S. - Disembody The Visible.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:47 AM   #2
White Noise
Digital Surfer
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 11710
Re: [Gothenburg Style] Agent S. - Disembody The Visible

At first, the drums sounded weird to me (though I was just listening to Jim Croce, so....), but by the end of the song I thought they were good. Overall, I though this was really well produced, and I was really impressed with the way the drums cut through that mix. For me, the music left a little to be desired, it kind of felt like a loop or an audio tech demo. There were soloes and fills and so such, but I didn't get any sense of progress from beginning to end. A chord inversion or a key change or a new riff would fix that right up, though I don't know if that's outside the realm of the genre. I'm not too informed on my metal anymore.

Is everything played live or are parts of that sequenced? I'm not good at telling that.

Advertisements

------------------
Also, check this out.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote