[techno] keiss - life-as-a-vital-amount
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Give some feedback, get some in return. (Must be a member for 7 days before posting threads, and 30 posts minimum in other areas of the forum.) Keep this forum free of spam! This is for you, the artists.

Old 03-03-2017, 11:12 PM   #1
keiss
IDMf Supporter
keiss is a jewel in the roughkeiss is a jewel in the roughkeiss is a jewel in the rough
Arkhangelsk
MC Status: 260
[techno] keiss - life-as-a-vital-amount

Hi All!

Techno with some glitch, Yes, and it's pretty slow bpm. I want to know what you think about this, since I do not often make techno. Feedback is welcome! Thank you!

Advertisements

------------------
keiss is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [techno] keiss - life-as-a-vital-amount.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:46 AM   #2
_nanonoise_
Microknight
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1260
Re: [techno] keiss - life-as-a-vital-amount

wow! Such a nice flow. I feel a summer coming :-)
really chill and deep, nice and soft beat.. great vocals as well!

Thx for sharing!
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:09 AM   #3
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 111960
Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,305 Posts

hey keiss, it's been forever!

the reason it sounds so great and unique is because you don't make techno and this leaves plenty of room of your own interpretation. But I wouldn't call it techno, should I dare call it chillstep (oh god)?. For criticism, that bitcrushed glitch that goes between beats feel a little bit too sharp and loud compared to track's mood. I like how track develops, length feels just right. Good one.

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 03:08 AM   #4
Kyrpto
Knob Twiddler
Kyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really niceKyrpto is just really nice
MC Status: 360

Very chill track! Nice drop with the kick at 1:30. Very dark sounding with an ambient atmosphere. I'm not sure if I would call this techno though.

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:51 PM   #5
keiss
IDMf Supporter
keiss is a jewel in the roughkeiss is a jewel in the roughkeiss is a jewel in the rough
Arkhangelsk

Thank a lot guys for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
But I wouldn't call it techno, should I dare call it chillstep (oh god)?. For criticism, that bitcrushed glitch that goes between beats feel a little bit too sharp and loud compared to track's mood. I like how track develops, length feels just right. Good one.
Perhaps you're right! I should mark it as a bass Electronic glitch. MS - Thank you for your review. And yet bitcrushed glitch is to modify - correct, as I later noticed that it sounds louder than it should.

------------------
Old 05-03-2017, 01:03 AM   #6
ethanede
Radial Developer
ethanede is just really niceethanede is just really niceethanede is just really niceethanede is just really niceethanede is just really nice
Portland, OR
MC Status: 410

keiss, I enjoyed your track, very easy listen and nice progression/flow, liked the vocal sample work and effects as well. I like the sizzle noise/distortion and that it's in your face. It's loud, it stands out, but maybe that's the point. I feel the same way about the high hat that comes in around 2:37. Cool piece, thanks for sharing.
ethanede is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:13 PM   #7
keiss
IDMf Supporter
Arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanede View Post
keiss, I enjoyed your track, very easy listen and nice progression/flow, liked the vocal sample work and effects as well. I like the sizzle noise/distortion and that it's in your face. It's loud, it stands out, but maybe that's the point. I feel the same way about the high hat that comes in around 2:37. Cool piece, thanks for sharing.
Thankful to you ethanede!
I'm very grateful for your feedback and very glad that you liked!

------------------
Old 09-03-2017, 08:05 PM   #8
sbj
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
sbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond reputesbj has a reputation beyond repute
Copenhagen
MC Status: 6610

Nothing to "critize" here

But I do agree regarding the glitchy parts.

Have a good one

------------------
sbj is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:15 AM   #9
dicaro
Regular Freak
dicaro will become famous soon enough
Kortrijk
MC Status: 60

Nice ambient but that's not really techno imo
But hey you have to name the child and your sound is great! Keep up
dicaro is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 05:07 PM   #10
Rough Cuts
Minor Glitch
Rough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud ofRough Cuts has much to be proud of
Manchester
MC Status: 1460

Great sound man. Really like this track but as has been said before I wouldn't really call it techno.

Advertisements

Rough Cuts is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote