[Electro Trap] Heiserk - Got So Bored
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 02-18-2017, 07:12 AM   #1
Heiserk
Microknight
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[Electro Trap] Heiserk - Got So Bored

So I've never really dipped my toes into anything trap / electro before but i kinda enjoyed making this in about 10 mins.. I have literally pushed it through a limiter an abusive amount to get that soundcloud 'Producer' Aesthetics... Get over it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 03-06-2017 at 11:01 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.
Tell Me What You Think

Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro Trap] Heiserk - Got So Bored.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:53 AM   #2
mo0
Learning The Ropes
mo0 is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Re: [Electro Trap] Beat 01

I really like the melody towards the end of the song. No criticisms. Kinda wish there was more!
mo0 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 01:19 AM   #3
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1818877
Re: [Electro Trap] Beat 01

The beat, melody and riffs all sound off beat. Not sure if it's intended, but there's something adrift?!

The side chain compression could do with some reduction, it's sucks way too much out of the beat for the size and energy of the actual kick. But this maybe the limiter use and in 10 mins, I would imagine you are not going to get a great aesthetic mastering result.

The break @18secs again the drums sound out of sync or time signature with the melody.

The melody I like, sounds very familiar, but it works well.

The kik sound like its been eq'd incorrectly.

My main thought is, why are you trying to make this and sound like the others on SC, particularly when you have so much material on yourself which sounds excellent!

Advertisements

------------------
...from the adventures of IDM Forum collaborations and community projects.

Warning: DO NOT Press the Panda...even though you know you want too!!!
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote