[Nintendo Aesthetic] SODWN - Wii On Me
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 02-17-2017, 09:37 PM   #1
Heiserk
Microknight
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
[Nintendo Aesthetic] SODWN - Wii On Me

Took a challenge to make the worst (or best) track with a Nintendo influence. The aim was to sound like a Wii Sports or Wii Party kinda game... Let me know if you think this sounds like a shitty Nintendo soundtrack aha!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Heiserk; 02-17-2017 at 10:30 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.
Tell Me What You Think

Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Heiserk
Vault O))) (02-17-2017)
Rate this track - [Nintendo Aesthetic] SODWN - Wii On Me.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:31 AM   #2
Vault O)))
Ghostly
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 19460
Re: [Nintendo Aesthetic] SODWN - Wii On Me

This almost sounds like Katamari or something (maybe my memory is shit, I could be thinking of Wii bowling).

As for the song itself, the dynamics are awesome and I'd love to hear a longer version. Is that you on the 'hahahaha' vocals or a sample? Either way, I think you hit your mark . I could Wii bowl to this.

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:06 AM   #3
Heiserk
Microknight
Heiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of lightHeiserk is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Nintendo Aesthetic] SODWN - Wii On Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
This almost sounds like Katamari or something (maybe my memory is shit, I could be thinking of Wii bowling).

As for the song itself, the dynamics are awesome and I'd love to hear a longer version. Is that you on the 'hahahaha' vocals or a sample? Either way, I think you hit your mark . I could Wii bowl to this.
Cheers my guy! And as always i may try to make this into a full length track, but I've lost motivation aha!

Also the "haha" sample is from an old 90s game 'Altered Beast' it was is still one of my favourites to this day

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBSDANCEme View Post
So it'll go duh duh du-du-du waahh duh duh du-du-du, or something along those lines.
Tell Me What You Think

Heiserk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote