[breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 02-17-2017, 02:14 AM   #1
soladb
Microknight
soladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to behold
Michigan
MC Status: 907
[breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive

Heres a new track for all of you cool people. Feedback always greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

------------------
soladb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:42 AM   #2
Neuralsphere
Microknight
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 3410
Re: [breakbeat / acid / techno] boathemp - life in the hive

Hey, this has got awesome progression. Great flow and a lot of interesting textures and leads, that are working very well together. Very well crafted and detailed, I haven't got much of an ear for mastering but everything sounds very polished. Props! Subbed on SC

------------------
Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:20 AM   #3
Beid
Microknight
Beid is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10

I like those drums at 3:50 onwards. I would have liked to hear more of this section, or have it kick in earlier. The whole track rocks but this end part is like a carnival ride! I like the whole thing, really cool
Beid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 01:06 PM   #4
soladb
Microknight
soladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to beholdsoladb is a splendid one to behold
Michigan
MC Status: 907

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beid View Post
I like those drums at 3:50 onwards. I would have liked to hear more of this section, or have it kick in earlier. The whole track rocks but this end part is like a carnival ride! I like the whole thing, really cool
I actually totally agree with this, and hopefully some of my other tracks might spark your interest more. I am not certain ill be doing anything additional to this track but there are some more on the way that might sound a little more polished / interesting. I really just needed to get some unfinished tracks out of the way and 'done' to get some shit off my plate so to speak - some of the tracks I am hastily pushing out just arent 100% what I want them to be, but it is better than them not being done.

Advertisements

------------------
soladb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote