[DETROIT/ELECTRO] Kretchmer - Music in the Key of Major
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 04-02-2017, 05:06 PM   #1
FairyLand INC.
Microknight
FairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud ofFairyLand INC. has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1160
[DETROIT/ELECTRO] Kretchmer - Music in the Key of Major

Hey again all,

so this is something i released last summer, first thing under that alias - i didnt get mastered loud at all, tunes are all around -15 rms.... i generally prefer -10 rms myself. Ill prob get it redone at some point - def when uploading them to youtube and soundcloud soon.... but hey, its just volume, you cna just turn it up!

anyway, this did fairly well, gots lots of love, got featured by bandcamp, got a few reviews with zero press....

All composed with major scales, so i would describe it as hopeful sounding, kinda nostalgic, warm and fuzzy - those are words that are supposed to come to mind.... its not dark at all, which is where i am usually at.

Lots of melodies, lots of harmonies, drivinf drums all influenced by detroit techno and electro....

you can grab it for free - its on a pay what you like type thing....

so yea check it out if ya fancy....

all the best

Al

Advertisements

------------------
FairyLand INC. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote