Anyone here submit to/sell through production/music libraries
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 01-27-2017, 09:55 PM   #1
oDDgOD
Soundscaper
oDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond repute
Colorado Springs, CO
MC Status: 5060
Anyone here submit to or sell through production music libraries?

I've been kicking around the idea of trying to make music specifically to submit to production libraries.. I figure I can churn out stingers/bumpers, drones, 30-60 second clips, etc...a lot faster than full songs so it will give me something to do musically when I don't have time to work on "real songs" for myself.

The information I'm finding online about submitting to such libraries/companies is all very vague. Does anyone here have experience with this and if so what are your thoughts/tips on it? What has your experience been, what was the process like, and what libraries would you recommend submitting to?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

------------------
Anybody can be good at something but it takes real effort to suck as bad as I do.
oDDgOD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:47 AM   #2
AetherSound
Granular Poster
AetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really niceAetherSound is just really nice
boulder, colorado
MC Status: 360
Re: Anyone here submit to/sell through production/music libraries

following

Advertisements

AetherSound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote