if you release music do you have to use your real name?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-20-2016, 09:13 AM   #1
vancutan
Learning The Ropes
vancutan is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
if you release music do you have to use your real name?

wow thanks allot to both of you! If anyone else has info on this I am very curious. I feel that in a way this is a new era where there is less of a focus on the personality and image and more on the music (at least in the world f the experimental stuff), so I really see no reason why more artists should not be as anonymous as they choose. Im thinking about burial and boards of canada here where they make some of the best music ever and yet they can probably live lives and walk around their local area and be just random dudes.

Advertisements

vancutan is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:31 AM   #2
Artificer
Master of the LFO
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 21110
Re: if you release music do you have to use your real name?

Jandek.
Artificer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:08 PM   #3
Vault O)))
Ghostly
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 19660
Re: if you release music do you have to use your real name?

Using an alias isn't the same thing as being anonymous, but sure.

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote