Bass station 2 midi out FL studio problem
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-10-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
pavleas
Microknight
pavleas is just really nicepavleas is just really nicepavleas is just really nicepavleas is just really nice
Athens
MC Status: 360
Icon4 Bass station 2 midi out FL studio problem

So I have the bass station 2, and i want to connect it with fl studio's midi out plugin to draw melodies and/or basslines and then record it through the bs2, but for some reason I fail to do that. I must be missing something. My audio interface is a steinberg ur22, i have connected my bass station 2 midi in with the midi out of the interface and the midi out to the midi in of the interface. The line output of the bs2 is connected to the interface's input with a 1/4 jack. From the midi settings, from the "output" i have chosen steinberg ur22mkII -1, i clicked on the "send master sync " button and i set the port to 0. From the "input" settings i have again chosen Steinberg UR22mkII -1, i clicked at the enable choice and i again set the port to 0. (Controller type is set to generic controller). On the midi out plugin i chose the "bass station" preset, and set the port number to 0. I have also put the input that is connected with the bs2 to the mixer, but when i hit record there is no sound.. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Advertisements

------------------
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
https://soundcloud.com/pavleas/nosferatu
pavleas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:12 PM   #2
pavleas
Microknight
pavleas is just really nicepavleas is just really nicepavleas is just really nicepavleas is just really nice
Athens
MC Status: 360
Re: Bass station 2 midi out FL studio problem

****SOLVED*****
I write just for future users with the same problem... Basically most tutorials on the Midi Out plugin said that it doesn't matter what the channel selection is set too. THEY WERE WRONG. The bs2 has a function called "MIDI Chan". I opened this function and the number on the bs2 led screen was set to 16.. So i had to set the midi channel of the midi out plugin to 16.. It might not be the same to all bass stations 2, so check out yourselves by opening this function on your bs2..

Advertisements

------------------
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
https://soundcloud.com/pavleas/nosferatu
pavleas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote