New Deadmau5 Album W:/2016ALBUM
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 04-12-2016, 05:51 AM   #1
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53260
Thanked 1,065 Times in 761 Posts
New Deadmau5 Album W:/2016ALBUM

love him or hate him, bitch tits can make some music

its on all platforms

W:/2016ALBUM/

god for bid the embed nazis attack

Advertisements

SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Re: New Deadmau5 Album W:/2016ALBUM

Never thought I'd be saying I was looking forward to a deadmouse release. Then one day I actually gave his stuff a serious listen and I've been looking forward to this since. Listening now. Thanks for the link, should be great stuff! Wish I could mix like this, he probably has help though, but I don't care about that anymore either.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
Muse-ic (04-12-2016)
Old 04-12-2016, 06:12 PM   #3
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 34710

Finally, my prayers have been answered

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #4
totes antenna
TOO on fleek
totes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond repute
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 9810

his official response to me is that im annoying, which is fair cuz ive been saying the same thing about him for years
totes antenna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 01:03 AM   #5
Narukami Music
Master of the LFO
Narukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MC
MC Status: 10160

I don't like deadmau5 as a person but he's definitely a talented musician, alright. I like his music a lot. Although, I personally feel like most of the songs here sound very similar to his previous releases. Even the comments section of the Youtube videos point it out.

Still, production is slick and tracks are very lovely.

------------------
Narukami Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 11:58 PM   #6
Smarty_Marty
Learning The Ropes
Smarty_Marty is currently spamming hard
Canada
MC Status: 10

I really like the new album. The tracks I enjoy the most are Snowcone and Let Go. Snowcone just sounds so cool and atmospheric. I did his masterclass and because of that, got access to the stems. It was pretty neat to see how the track came together. The intro to Let Go gets me every time. When the chord changes after the initial sustained chord I always get chills down my back. It's such a hopeful chord progression. It would make such a great intro track for a set at ultra or something! The only thing I don't like, and this goes for the majority of his tracks is how long it takes for the song to change and to have a little variety. Maybe I'm just ADD but I get bored of them. I love his chords though and how clean his mixes sound.
Smarty_Marty is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #7
yoyokidz
Minor Glitch
yoyokidz will become famous soon enough
Copenhagen
MC Status: 60

Deadmau5 has lost it...
Not what he used to be. His new stuff is really boring imo, and tbh he has based his entire carrer off stealing Prydas sound.

Advertisements

yoyokidz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote